*Trinidad and Tobago General Elections 2015*

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
The decision for the electorate is clear.
If the people of T&T are unpatriotic and uncaring enough about the future of their country to vote back in the corrupt and divisive PP/UNC government then T&T will eventually end up like Guyana or worse.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
If T&T is doomed then the rest of the Caribbean is also doomed so I would advice you not to give up on the Caribbean.
What Trinidad needs is a breath of fresh air, we keep changing the photo in the same picture frame AKA old time politricks. Polictics in T&T is like a family tree, different branches but still the same tree wheather it be PNM or UNC etc. The political suggestions box in T&T is empty.

all4life

Forca Barca
What Trinidad needs is a breath of fresh air, we keep changing the photo in the same picture frame AKA old time politricks. Polictics in T&T is like a family tree, different branches but still the same tree wheather it be PNM or UNC etc. The political suggestions box in T&T is empty.
Republican/Democratic same khaki pants

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Republican/Democratic same khaki pants
True. The only difference, when either party or should I say elected official is pressured enough..there is action.

For example: The woman and her 2 daughters I believe who were killed by the alleged drunk speeding police officer. What ever became of the investigation? *fighting to hold back my laughter of there being an actual investigation*

The elected officials are a reflection of the mentality of the people..."If Monday fall on ah Friday, we doh care".

That's why you can have Anil Roberts on video smoking funny cigarette (my granny used to call it) and him skinning buttum for the people and his own party for weeks on end bawlin "Dise not me, and allyuh cyah do me nuttin!". Had that been here, there would've been enough pressure brought down on him to resign immediately.

One of the reasons the Republican party fraid to work with Obama, because they scared of a primary. The voters of their district let it be known, "If we even catch you sharing a joke with that dude...pack up your desk, because we will kick you out!"

The only thing that seems to be of a unifying nature back home is carnival. If you only threaten to stop carnival...blood will flow on the streets. Anything else, we go make ah lil noise but that's about it.

all4life

Forca Barca
True. The only difference, when either party or should I say elected official is pressured enough..there is action.

For example: The woman and her 2 daughters I believe who were killed by the alleged drunk speeding police officer. What ever became of the investigation? *fighting to hold back my laughter of there being an actual investigation*

The elected officials are a reflection of the mentality of the people..."If Monday fall on ah Friday, we doh care".

That's why you can have Anil Roberts on video smoking funny cigarette (my granny used to call it) and him skinning buttum for the people and his own party for weeks on end bawlin "Dise not me, and allyuh cyah do me nuttin!". Had that been here, there would've been enough pressure brought down on him to resign immediately.

One of the reasons the Republican party fraid to work with Obama, because they scared of a primary. The voters of their district let it be known, "If we even catch you sharing a joke with that dude...pack up your desk, because we will kick you out!"

The only thing that seems to be of a unifying nature back home is carnival. If you only threaten to stop carnival...blood will flow on the streets. Anything else, we go make ah lil noise but that's about it.

After nine days in TnT everything is forgotten.

I am still wondering how this administration could get away with closing down Sautt, cancelling the order for the OPV's and three years later launch something similar to Sautt, wuth the same officers of Sautt and call it the Natoonal Operating centre. They also are now planning to buy same type Patrol boats from china or columbia. That is three years wasted when crime could of been brought down to an acceptable level.

Another thing the buildings constructed by the PNM are completely empty almost five years after construction, why? Cause pnm built it and the PP dont want them to look good. That is almost 5 buildings with at least 20 floors completely empty. And no one says anything. All they have to do is outfit the buildings.

Another thing our gracious drunken PM refuses to stay at the prime minister's residence and diplomatic centre, why?? Because Manning built it. And because of this she has to use a helicopter (bought by the same Patrick Manning to fight crime) to bring her from Siparia to Port of Spain and back twice a day. So instead of being use to fight crime its on stand by for the drunkard all day. And no one finds anything wrong with it.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
KPB winning be ah landslide
If that's the case then it looks like T&T citizens have been brainwashed and no longer care about living in a country where every creed and race can find an equal place.

Right now our T&T government is casually violating the constitutional rights of T&T citizens and turning our country into a military state run for the benefit of only the rich and privileged.

Most T&T citizens are already living in jail with prison style bars on their houses but it will soon be a full-fledged military state run by the government, police and army where the average person will have no rights.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Yeah, right...
You need to keep out of this thread and concentrate on who to vote for between your Conservative and Labour parties.

Many folks from the other islands come to T&T to work and make a decent living that they don't have the opportunity to make back home.

Also every time there is a disaster in one of the other Caribbean islands who do you think has been one of the main islands they have been turning to for assistance and financial help?

If T&T goes under the rest of the English speaking Caribbean will directly suffer including your adopted St Lucia.

Carib2

You need to keep out of this thread and concentrate on who to vote for between your Conservative and Labour parties.

Many folks from the other islands come to T&T to work and make a decent living that they don't have the opportunity to make back home.

Also every time there is a disaster in one of the other Caribbean islands who do you think has been one of the main islands they have been turning to for assistance and financial help?

If T&T goes under the rest of the English speaking Caribbean will directly suffer including your adopted St Lucia.
Right of course T&T bring the best Tourism to Jamaica and Barbados.

And many holiday makers in SLU are Trinidadian of course how could I forget!

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers

Obviously not intelligent enough to understand the points I was making so I will leave you to live in your ignorance.

This is about PNM and UNC, nothing else, if u dont know that get u rass out this thread

and socapro oh gosh dred shut the f up now nah

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
This is about PNM and UNC, nothing else, if u dont know that get u rass out this thread

and socapro oh gosh dred shut the f up now nah
I will shut up when you do fag!!

Why don't you leave me alone and stop focusing so much on man who don't like you?!

bktrini305

so... are you saying its not true? That after the states, the largest trading partner of most of the English speaking Caribbean? If it were Cuba that would be the fact. But its not.