Trinidad and Tobago may decide to get tough!

J

Juan Dan

hmm you off ur rockers, namey and georgeflash r just like trinifrombx and triniempress.

like you dont read jamaican papers where they calling trinidad, rotiland and dog shit...lol

just now jamaicans will wanna fight us physically
what are you not understanding?

ANYBODY that displays certain attitudes are dogs

anybody who doesnt understand politics or think their attitude doesnt reflect on their countrymen is a dog

are you understanding me?

I DO NOT HAVE PREFERENCE FOR ANYBODY OR ANYWHERE

get some damn humanity and simply be fair
have fun I said though

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
big up taj and all the others in the thread reasoning....
these dogs like swaggerific, socapro, and notoriious saga can diss people and turn around saying they joking...
yet big up all real people....
you wont even see me quoting any of these nuggas anymore...
################ em....
done took this shit too far...
What makes me a dog Carlo Pagan? Because I started this thread?!
I don't follow your logic here! :rolleyes:

J

Juan Dan

What makes me a dog Carlo Pagan? Because I started this thread?!
I don't follow your logic here! :rolleyes:
your behavior and comments are that of say a nationaist from wherever
they are usually viewed as "racist" and all kinds of bad names
right wing etc

you are a dog cause you dont understand what you doing
how your comments affect people
you dont care
its just ego and having a dogs mentality

become human please
I have no respect for you
plus you so damn dark to be talking about other poor dark people like that
should seriously be damn ashamed

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
your behavior and comments are that of say a nationaist from wherever
they are usually viewed as "racist" and all kinds of bad names
right wing etc

you are a dog cause you dont understand what you doing
how your comments affect people
you dont care
its just ego and having a dogs mentality

become human please
I have no respect for you
plus you so damn dark to be talking about other poor dark people like that
should seriously be damn ashamed
Where is your evidence of anything you posted there regarding myself?
Seems to me you are living in cloud coo-coo land.
If those things you claim applies to me without no evidence whatsoever then based on your lack of logic they can also apply to you.

Missmayling

I am not sure whether what you say is correct, but will give you the benefit of the doubt, although I do not know of many Trinis residing here. I did know a few in the UK when I was a student and saw a number of 'Caribbean' restaurants in London that turned out to be run by expatriate Trinidadians.

I think the reason people leave small countries is the same as the reason the leave small towns in the US - because small population centres are somewhat boring socially and do not offer a diverse range of careers. But I agree that it is disappointing that so many Caribbean people leave home.

Maybe Trinidad can do more to leverage its oil wealth - I have not been there and do not know much of the place. But it seems on paper to be a successful country and to have more than just oil. In fact, Trinis have been on a regional buying spree, having recently bought Air Jamaica, among other things.
The reason why the Afro Trini left TNT has to do with the economy and many are from the bottom of society. I love your small town twist, when maybe you should look the population of the country. Trinidad is not small.

Afro-Trini immigration pattern is similar to Jamaicans. high cost of living and low wages. The exception is that the middle and upper class have no real reason to leave because of the gas, and the upper classes in jamaica immigrated to the US and Canada.

Basic geography would dictate illegal Afro Trinis would not be heading to the Bahamas, but the illegals would be in the Virgin Islands .Bahamas would have Jamaicans , Haitians and Cubans. you may see more trinis with Asian accents , because the biggest scam is to use the identity of dead Indo trinis and then immigrate to the US. Trinidad will soon be like Guyana , where US immigration will issue visa based on the interview only.
Lastly , there is a topic on why TNT bought most of air jamaica shares at a huge loss to them even today. I think 40 mil lost last year. air jamaica was the lame duck they had no choice but to buy to save their own airline.

all4life

Forca Barca
Why all this hostility tho?

Were the reasons given for turning back the 13 individuals unreasonable????

Missmayling

Mayling, please stop being emotional for a second and listen to this right.

1) No one said immigrants are the only ones to blame

2) Immigrants are partly to blame for some crime but i can tell you from firsthand knowlede, yes because i am from trinidad (in case you did not realize). Immigrants came into Trinidad back in the day but it was not a planned or organized scenario. A lot of these people came str8 off the boat and set up ghettos all in the regions of POS, Cocorite, Sea Lots etc. There was no plan to deal with them at ALL. Some of that blossomed into their kids being on the lower end of the socio economic ladder

3) Yes, Laventille and these places were so divided where you had Vincies and Grenadians warring each other and not getting a long, added to the problem of the native trinis being against the new immigrants. Laventille and these places was always lower class but the new immigrants added a whole new problematic dimension

4) The immigration problem is getting worse because you have corrupt people in immigration and government and social services taking money for illegal Jamaicans, Guyanese, Nigerians, Chinese and others to come in. But it dont stop there these people cheat the system with the help of corrupt trinidadians to get free food cards (which is our equivalent of food stamps), government housing and even FREE EDUCATION. Yes there was rumors of Guyanese being involved in a birth certificate racket, where false records would show they were born in Trinidad and Tobago in order to get benefits.

5) Black Trinidadians can migrate to wherever they want legally, dont know why you are so stuck on that. I choose to migrate not because i am poor, i am actually pretty well off. Black Trinis are at the end of the socio economic ladder because they CHOOSE to. All education and opportunities were afforded to them, in some cases even more opportunities were given to us. However, we choose not to go into business and stuff. so if you dont know anything, dont make cateogorical statements when you have no idea what is going in.

You chose to immigrate because you are not poor, so explain why??? Most of the legal Jamaicans here in the sates immigrated from the middle class and the upper classes because of the high coat of living. What's your excuse?

robblaten

The reason why the Afro Trini left TNT has to do with the economy and many are from the bottom of society. I love your small town twist, when maybe you should look the population of the country. Trinidad is not small.

Afro-Trini immigration pattern is similar to Jamaicans. high cost of living and low wages. The exception is that the middle and upper class have no real reason to leave because of the gas, and the upper classes in jamaica immigrated to the US and Canada.

Basic geography would dictate illegal Afro Trinis would not be heading to the Bahamas, but the illegals would be in the Virgin Islands .Bahamas would have Jamaicans , Haitians and Cubans. you may see more trinis with Asian accents , because the biggest scam is to use the identity of dead Indo trinis and then immigrate to the US. Trinidad will soon be like Guyana , where US immigration will issue visa based on the interview only.
Lastly , there is a topic on why TNT bought most of air jamaica shares at a huge loss to them even today. I think 40 mil lost last year. air jamaica was the lame duck they had no choice but to buy to save their own airline.
But Trinis do not need visas to enter the US, do they? I thought that was only Jamaicans among Caribbean nationalities.

Missmayling

But Trinis do not need visas to enter the US, do they? I thought that was only Jamaicans among Caribbean nationalities.
I think you are talking about the UK. The history behind that has to do with the US and canada deporting these criminals back to the JA, and many simply went to the UK. So, there is a simple visa process like going to china, for example. This is to weed out the bad guys , which I do not blame the UK government.
A visiting visa is required to enter the US.

Missmayling

.....and Trinidad
Your bias is based on the fact that you lust after Trini women, but as a person from Bahamas, you should know that Trinidad is fighting not to be another toilet in the Caribbean like the Bahamas with regards to immigration. This I have no issues with, if that is the law.
Based on the size of the jamaican population and the number of immigrants in TNT, Trinidad is not even on the radar for Jamaicans to immigrate to. It has and will continue to be Bahamas as a jump off for the Illegals from JA and others illegals from the western region and the world.

J

Juan Dan

Where is your evidence of anything you posted there regarding myself?
Seems to me you are living in cloud coo-coo land.
If those things you claim applies to me without no evidence whatsoever then based on your lack of logic they can also apply to you.
we can agree to disagree and thats that...
in effect I was HOPING you dark skinned bad attitude folks would understand exactly watcha doing
yet maybe its beyond your scope of understanding...
have fun though....
cause you live n dye for picong and talking shit....
thats your "culture"

I gave the benefit of the doubt that the things the folks said were being said to them were maybe embellished a bit
yet from what most of you are saying
yall not very smart people and werent educated well on politics and power
you better give thanks for kamla and all the others who have sense and will try to work this out as it should be
again have fun and keep on being the stereotype of the blk trini poor male

J

Juan Dan

oh shizzle
I am now down to 37k credits
from bout 600K
have fun dragon and all ye supporters
have all the fun in the worl
think I didnt know?
I know
well in advance
big up all decent people

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
oh shizzle
I am now down to 37k credits
from bout 600K
have fun dragon and all ye supporters
have all the fun in the worl
think I didnt know?
I know
well in advance
big up all decent people
When you learn to speak to people without using the N word, things will be different. BTW you received your last warning