Trinidad is only really worth $25,000!

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
On the TV show "Who wants to be a Millionaire". I was watching it this afternoon and the $25,000 question was "Trinidad and Tobago is located of the coast of what country?" Well the man took the 50/50 and ended up with Venezuela and Brazil left. He guessed and got it right. Would have been cool if it was the $1,000,000 question :dirol:

sweetestrini

rhel sweet
Toppa_Toppa said:
Hmm...dise a real disrespect boy...way. :drag:
:kicks:kicks i now comin in de post tuh cuss
i dey wonderin how we only worth 25 G's wit all dat oil and ah was goin an ask if iz TT or US $$ :kicks

Spliff Star

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
sweetestrini said:
i dey wonderin how we only worth 25 G's wit all dat oil and ah was goin an ask if iz TT or US $$ :kicks

I was about to buy trinidad yes... :cool:

T

Toppa_Toppa

sweetestrini said:

lol Please. We could ever be worth any measly 25g :rolleyes: Our buying power alone in the billions ($US). lol

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
LOL I know I would have catch allyuh. But it was nice to see we made it onto a U.S. game show :eek:k:

25G..you could take de whole a Tobago and send the tobagonians to Trini :pig_ball: :duck jokin!

Alabama_trini

Barcelona FC is life!
Ah now goin 2 choke on muh spit dey yes. Ah woulda feel shame 2 cause i always telling dem JA's T&T could buy Jamaica if we wanted 2. Dah woulda be embarrasing.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Alabama_trini said:
Ah now goin 2 choke on muh spit dey yes. Ah woulda feel shame 2 cause i always telling dem JA's T&T could buy Jamaica if we wanted 2. Dah woulda be embarrasing.

Buy what??? Yuh mus si mad. Ah tell yuh small island people out of oudda! Yuh ah nyam to much of dat shark & bake it ah get tu yu head! Mad sick head nuh good!!!

T

Toppa_Toppa

Jahpikne said:
Buy what??? Yuh mus si mad. Ah tell yuh small island people out of oudda! Yuh ah nyam to much of dat shark & bake it ah get tu yu head! Mad sick head nuh good!!!
Jahpikne nah bodda wid it! :kicks

Cook

OnE eYe MoNsTeR InC.
youngdru said:
I was about to buy trinidad yes... :cool:

awww ah yardie wants to buy trini how sweet. it's safe for you yardies to come out the closet and state how allyuh really feel bout trini :lol

Alabama_trini

Barcelona FC is life!
Jahpikne said:
But is trut! Allyuh more worth 25,000 (JA$ i.e). Trini could MORE dan buy allyuh. An doh fight it dong neither.

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
Alabama_trini said:
But is trut! Allyuh more worth 25,000 (JA$ i.e). Trini could MORE dan buy allyuh. An doh fight it dong neither.
Yuh couldn't afford wi music much less wi nice beaches & buildings. Go back tu uh nu old rundown colonial building dem & dirty water!

Fiyah

Alabama_trini said:
A wah dih raaasssss mih ah see yah?! Trinidad can't even afford MoBay much less dih rest of Jamaica. Yuh realise that Jamaica is the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean? Yuh realise that Jamaica is consitently ranked as one of the top five honey moon spots, vacation spots, spring break spots and best places to get married in the world?!

Keep yuh black oil beach dem!!!!

Alabama_trini

Barcelona FC is life!
fiyah said:
A wah dih raaasssss mih ah see yah?! Trinidad can't even afford MoBay much less dih rest of Jamaica. Yuh realise that Jamaica is the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean? Yuh realise that Jamaica is consitently ranked as one of the top five honey moon spots, vacation spots, spring break spots and best places to get married in the world?!

Keep yuh black oil beach dem!!!!
IS wah he saying? Its also ranked top5 in crime 2 so doh boast! But all we hadda do is sell 3 barrel ah oil den come an take allyuh over. Wah allyuh would do 2 attempt 2 buy we? Sell allyuh tourists dem?

Fiyah

Alabama_trini said:
IS wah he saying? Its also ranked top5 in crime 2 so doh boast! But all we hadda do is sell 3 barrel ah oil den come an take allyuh over. Wah allyuh would do 2 attempt 2 buy we? Sell allyuh tourists dem?
All unnu fart gas still can't buy the pearl of the West Indies. So betah yuh easy yuh self!

Oh ... and remember ... oil will eventually run out. Weed can grow fih evah!!

sweetestrini

rhel sweet
fiyah said:
All unnu fart gas still can't buy the pearl of the West Indies. So betah yuh easy yuh self!

Oh ... and remember ... oil will eventually run out. Weed can grow fih evah!!
OIL DOH SPOIL!!!