Trinidad's 2 Canadian Top Cops resigned....

SKBai1991

I never saw the sense in hiring them. Which part in Canada dem have high crime and murder so much that they would know how to deal with a country like T&T?

G

Gladiator

I never saw the sense in hiring them. Which part in Canada dem have high crime and murder so much that they would know how to deal with a country like T&T?
they saw the opportunity to make easy money and now its time to leave Trinidad..they probably laughing at every Trini on their way back home

dedetriniking

in ah sense yuh have to give them credit for trying something....but it was destined to fail....trinidad and trinidadians will have to solve their problems.

in ah sense yuh have to give them credit for trying something....but it was destined to fail....trinidad and trinidadians will have to solve their problems.
the problem will be solved when society stop seeing everybody else as the criminals, you notice everyone believes its the lil black boys alone responsible for the crime, or some women know what the neighbour chirren doing but not seeing what going on with they own children, we are not realizing that we all are responsible for crime, from those in the biggest ivory towers with their suit down to the lil ghetto youths on the corner.

The society is a lawless one, this did not happen over night, our social decay started a LONG time ago. murder is just one part of crime, driving without seat beats, pollution, ghost gangs, corruption is all part of it.

iPicong

I really would Luke to know what card Jack pull out if the deck to force them out......they had hired lawyers months ago when talk started to fire them

all4life

Forca Barca
the problem will be solved when society stop seeing everybody else as the criminals, you notice everyone believes its the lil black boys alone responsible for the crime, or some women know what the neighbour chirren doing but not seeing what going on with they own children, we are not realizing that we all are responsible for crime, from those in the biggest ivory towers with their suit down to the lil ghetto youths on the corner.

The society is a lawless one, this did not happen over night, our social decay started a LONG time ago. murder is just one part of crime, driving without seat beats, pollution, ghost gangs, corruption is all part of it.
Its them shooting at ppl, we need to accept that, and then we can move on!

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
i never understood exactly why gibbs was hired...dey hire de man and then kept him out of the loop on certain things or fight him on certain things....esp anand ramlogan....

iPicong

i never understood exactly why gibbs was hired...dey hire de man and then kept him out of the loop on certain things or fight him on certain things....esp anand ramlogan....
Smoke and mirrors like every other COP........if crime get addressed in T&T the big fish will get fried and the big boys on both sides government can't afford to lock up their friends

all4life

Forca Barca
Smoke and mirrors like every other COP........if crime get addressed in T&T the big fish will get fried and the big boys on both sides government can't afford to lock up their friends
I'm fed up of this big fish, lil fish fockery. Arrest the "lil fish" and torture them till they give up names #jackbauerstyle

Ian allyene said it best.... " we hadda be schoopid... we hire a man who wasnt even getting employment for he own country and give him employment" rofl

iPicong

I'm fed up of this big fish, lil fish fockery. Arrest the "lil fish" and torture them till they give up names #jackbauerstyle
They don't have to even waste resources on the small timers......they all know who profiting off drugs and guns in T&T