Trinidad's English accent is the best, hands down

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Nice and still have the trini flare, I hate the people that try to pronounce certain words in a big way and wind up sounding annoying.

Two words below I hate hearing from the big speech people that does annoy the hell outta me.

Apartmunt
Governmunt

dedetriniking

Nice and still have the trini flare, I hate the people that try to pronounce certain words in a big way and wind up sounding annoying.

Two words below I hate hearing from the big speech people that does annoy the hell outta me.

Apartmunt
Governmunt
its not just those....its any word with that ends with "ment"....its pronounced "mont" by a "educated" class up north.

Btw El Pecos food is absolutely delicious.....and its all local... which is exactly what i look for when i go home. No pizza or subway for me.

Carib2

its not just those....its any word with that ends with "ment"....its pronounced "mont" by a "educated" class up north.

Btw El Pecos food is absolutely delicious.....and its all local... which is exactly what i look for when i go home. No pizza or subway for me.
Yes my Dad over-emphasises the ''ment'' in words.

str8finessin

Trini Shotta

dayuumm i never heard of el pecos grill but look like i'll have to go there this summer

found this pic online

shiiiiiiiiiitttt dat is food

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
dayuumm i never heard of el pecos grill but look like i'll have to go there this summer

found this pic online

this would bother me...simply because the red sauce is on slightly touching the macaroni salad. i doh like certain foods to touch

Missmayling

found this pic online

You are going to trini for food that look like you can buy in some hole down in Alabama? French fries. LOL!!! That is some nasty looking food and maybe it's better to spend extra to eat at a nice place while you are down in trini.

Vye Negre

Caar lie, Trini accent on a woman, dat does have me hypnotise. Uptown Jamaican girls to, love it - can't take the ghetto accent on a JA chick, to hard for me. Bajan girls confuse me tbh, unless they been over here for a while long enough for the accent to be watered down - but I love to hear them speak. I think thats my three top accents, only on women though.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
I actually think that the Trini accent is too sing-song. Reminds me of Indian accents. May be due to the Indian influence in the country. It is not too bad until they say "person" the pronunciation of the "per" in person sounds so bad to me. BUT, I will take it any day over the Bajan accent!! No offense to any Bajan Imixers.

str8finessin

Trini Shotta
You are going to trini for food that look like you can buy in some hole down in Alabama? French fries. LOL!!! That is some nasty looking food and maybe it's better to spend extra to eat at a nice place while you are down in trini.
duno wut u tlkin bout

when i go down in di hood and buy bbq di food look jus like that and it taste fukkking boss...

some ppl like u just find somthing to hate on bout, typical faggot

Oneshot

where de crix
yeh dat sh!t look nasty and cheap.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
duno wut u tlkin bout

when i go down in di hood and buy bbq di food look jus like that and it taste fukkking boss...

some ppl like u just find somthing to hate on bout, typical faggot
You don't see right so anything does look good for you....
Too funny