Twerkin' Commentary.......I agree 100%.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Fast forward to the 02:50 mark for commentary.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k4Oz0NlHhxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i guess this is what happens when women have no sense of themselves.. dumb black ass. smh.. sad to think that she may be somebody's mother.. this dude is over the top though.. lawd..

J

Juan Dan

I got the site to see her nekkid in her house
at nights she will ram harself wid cucumbers, knives, plungers etc for a price
$1.99 to see her naked though
in fact theres one million more hoe cams
I owuld love to set up a hoe cam biz
seems profitable
redbonehoedatcom

Oneshot

where de crix
just one chick trying to make a dollar, for real, she may get a spot on TLC or AE or Bravo, the commentary is over the top

J

Juan Dan

its a marketing gimmick it is clearly working, big up the self made millionaire, Twerking on TLC
fukk up thing is women so mad at beyonce for her bow down bish I am classier than you song and dem a twerker demself

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dunno.. i just see things like this as nonsensical.. you want fame so you go into walmart and twerk by the cakes and then youtube it? mmm.. LBS.. low budget shit to me.. i mean i aint mad at her.. if thats her only option to make herself known or of any relevance then let her do her thing....

Oneshot

where de crix
i dunno.. i just see things like this as nonsensical.. you want fame so you go into walmart and twerk by the cakes and then youtube it? mmm.. LBS.. low budget shit to me.. i mean i aint mad at her.. if thats her only option to make herself known or of any relevance then let her do her thing....
nah she is marketing herself, best believe it, she will get followed on youtube, magazines, clubs, hood movies/ DVD's going to be hitting her up for an appearance.

it is low budget yes, but it is a proper marketing scheme

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
The sad thing is you don't have to work that hard to be known and get a man to fck' you, or spend a dollar on you. Being sweet, warm, and loving gets a physically attractive woman very far.

Audree

Bush Baby
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ET3Q7ABU9HA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maybe she can help out dis one