Ugly people who think they cute...bad shaped girls who think they shape deadly

how you deal with them? go along with the flow when they bigging up theyself or buss they bubble and make them know they eh cute

wha alyuh say?

LIONESS onda RISE

how you deal with them? go along with the flow when they bigging up theyself or buss they bubble and make them know they eh cute

wha alyuh say?
No kinda way!! Nothing wrong with ppl feeling good about themselves.. Who am I to "buss they bubble"... If they happy, and feel good.. Nice

No kinda way!! Nothing wrong with ppl feeling good about themselves.. Who am I to "buss they bubble"... If they happy, and feel good.. Nice
i dont mean them bigging up theyself once in a while inno,

talking bout "oh gawd gyal, she cyah come roun me u eh see how sweet and sexy i is awa, you eh see dis coca cola bottle shape"

while they shape like sponge bob square pants,

and wuss yet, some ugly people like to call people ugly

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i just dont say anything to confirm their belief of themselves.. if i dont find them attractive, i dont comment on the pic. the end. i not going to go around tearing them down.. who does that? when they fish for compliments i subtly decline.

LIONESS onda RISE

i dont mean them bigging up theyself once in a while inno,

talking bout "oh gawd gyal, she cyah come roun me u eh see how sweet and sexy i is awa, you eh see dis coca cola bottle shape"

while they shape like sponge bob square pants,

and wuss yet, some ugly people like to call people ugly
Hmmm.. I don't remember ever running into anyone who talks about themselves that way.. I have encountered numerous ppl who I felt had an over inflated sense of self, but its nothing to talk about nor dwell on..