Understanding Obama's Black Education Commission

Oneshot

where de crix
Does this education initiative make you believe there are not other initiatives being done for the rest of the country in terms of education ? Think outside the box..

Poor out of work white men have access to the same initiatives the poor out of black man or any other man has access to...what is your point ?
every time the government try and help the black man out we end up being worse for it.

J

Juan Dan

Does this education initiative make you believe there are not other initiatives being done for the rest of the country in terms of education ? Think outside the box..

Poor out of work white men have access to the same initiatives the poor out of black man or any other man has access to...what is your point ?
so there is a wite education commission?

what you need understand is that ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW with the economy, lections and the emotions surrounding the future

thats a bad move to even appear to be playing favoritism

why not abolish stop n frisk?
it was established on a belief that stopping small crymes stops bigger crymes
thats cool
yet it gives many many many black youths a record
for simple shit
that would help more I think

that affects college prospects, job prospects etc

the problem is not an inability to get educated

you could say my issue lies with me feeling black youth have other problems stopping them and education is not top priority

G

Gladiator

so there is a wite education commission?

what you need understand is that ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW with the economy, lections and the emotions surrounding the future

thats a bad move to even appear to be playing favoritism

why not abolish stop n frisk?
it was established on a belief that stopping small crymes stops bigger crymes
thats cool
yet it gives many many many black youths a record
for simple shit
that would help more I think

that affects college prospects, job prospects etc

the problem is not an inability to get educated

you could say my issue lies with me feeling black youth have other problems stopping them and education is not top priority

Think outside the box

if a rich man who leads a large group of people in his company focused more effort and time to help build a fraction of his employees (who currently need more attention) so it will benefit all of his other employees. Do you call that favoritism ?

Your understanding is too narrow, you think helping blacks is only for blacks or helping whites is only for whites, not seeing helping some will eventually help everyone at the end, because the economy , education, health affects the entire country as a whole

Oneshot

where de crix
Think outside the box

if a rich man who leads a large group of people in his company focused more effort and time to help build a fraction of his employees (who currently need more attention) so it will benefit all of his other employees. Do you call that favoritism ?

Your understanding is too narrow, you think helping blacks is only for blacks or helping whites is only for whites, not seeing helping some will eventually help everyone at the end, because the economy , education, health affects the entire country as a whole
lol come on man.. now you gonna tell me you going to help to stop kony.

J

Juan Dan

Think outside the box

yes he is an executive of a corporation as some describe it

yet this corporation is going broke
people are being fired and jobs are closing down and being moved

"needs more attention"?
you serious

I see the poor barefoot wite kid in a hut in west virginia as not being much different from tyrone in the projects

BOTH ARE POOR AND ON WELFARE

both went to schools that were underfunded

what you think martin would have done?

brought all the poor people together
that was his LAST great dream

in any case we have to agree to disagree

even if every blak man got a job today that would do little for the economy
the numbers are too few

do me ONE favor please

define a "black" man

and if you using one drop rule as your science we need not go any further

so if education yes there should be one about REAL HISTORY of hafrica, slayvery, politics and politicians etc