VINCY PRODUCERS n ARTISTS WILL BE BLAZING THE TRAIL AND SETTING TRENDS IN 2014

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Well, the so-called MECCA of SOCA, Trinidad and Tobago, had their TIME in the SUN for a GOOD 4 MONTHS, but now it is VINCY TIME.

Yes, they had 4 or 5 SONGS out of over 800 that were STANDOUTS.

1. HMA - (HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE) - Machel Montano

2. TOO REAL - Kerwin Dubois

3. BEHAVING THE WORST (BTW) - Skinny Fabulous

4. BIG PEOPLE PARTY - Farmer Nappy

Those are the FOUR TRACKS that STOOD OUT in my MIND. Of course, Bunji had one or two TOPNOTCH tracks as well.

That said; VINCYLAND, the TRUE TRAILBLAZERS and TREND SETTERS of the SOCA INDUSTRY will TAKE IT from here MOVING FORWARD.

I EXPECT GREAT PRODUCTIONS of RAGGA SOCA music like only VINCY PRODUCERS can DO IT. And I EXPECT our ARTISTS to SHINE even MORE at VINCY MAS 2014 and BEYOND.

I am EXPECTING BIG THINGS from SKINNY FABULOUS and KUBIYASHI.

Moreover, I EXPECT BIG THINGS from SKARPYON and KAMAL ARCHIBALD.

The FTA EMPRESS will MOST DEFINITELY BRING IT like she has been DOING for the PAST SEVERAL YEARS.

I SIMPLY EXPECT GREAT MUSIC coming out MASTER ROOM STUDIOS by PRODUCER MARK CYRUS.

I EXPECT PARRY JACK to COME OUT with TOPNOTCH PRODUCTIONS as well.

I EXPECT KEVIN LYTTLE'S TARAKON RECORDS to HAVE a FEW SURPRISES UP its SLEEVE.

And of course, UP and COMING STUDIOS like WETTY BEATZ PRODUCTIONS, STATIC STUDIOS, MEGGAWATTZ, 4TH DIMENSION PRODUCTIONS and OTHERS to COME with some BLAZING PRODUCTIONS.

So have NO FEAR, BIG THINGS OUT OF VINCYLAND will be COMING this YEAR.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
YEAH MANNN, we STARTING IT with BUSY SIGNAL out of JAMDOWN with ALL NIGHT PRODUCED by STADIC STUDIO PRODUCTIONS out of VINCYLAND with LIVE GUITARS by CHERRY INCE from VINCYLAND.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JGk4hDh-nCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Produced by Stadic Studio Productions
Turf Music Entertainment and Sound Lock
Mixed and Mastered by Sheriff
Live guitars by Godfrey "Cherry" Ince

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

Look out for @majorlazer ft Skinny fabulous and @kubiyashi .. things soon pop off. Vincy Mas go nice

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Watch out for one FOR ONE OF OUR YOUNG and UPCOMING ARTIST, KEITH CURRENCY, on the "ELECTRONIC SOCA RIDDIM"

Oh yeah, WATCH OUT for the VIDEO as well.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
AYE GYAL, U WANT PIECE OF THIS???

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7qXA61Xxa0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Santiwah

Santiwah
AYE GYAL, U WANT PIECE OF THIS???

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t0LdgrwpaAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
No creativity with the lyrics... "Piece ah dis" is the theme throughout... what is the story... this, like a lot heard in Trinidad is an album filler!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
No creativity with the lyrics... "Piece ah dis" is the theme throughout... what is the story... this, like a lot heard in Trinidad is an album filler!
MAnnnn, ME HEAR YUH WOMAN WAH PIECE AH THIS.

AH TRU?

ANYHOW, TOPNOTCH PRODUCTION with a CATCHY LINE can GO A LONG WAY.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
AH LIKE WHAT I AM HEARING and WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD

PURE NICENESS AH VINCY MAS 2014.

WE RUN THIS TING...WE SET de TREND and OTHERS FOLLOW like is THEM WHO START IT. :kicks:kicks