Wasn't this around the same block/s....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
people wonder why i don't venture south of eastern parkway to hang out

i stick to bed stuy, clinton hill, ft greene, williamsburg, park slope or prospect heights when i want to chill

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
omg.. you know around that time i SWORE i heard what sound like fireworks one after the other. i was like kinda early to be celebrating tho..

people crazy out here yes..

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
"GUFFAW"

Yuh feel yuh betta dan sumbudy fuh dat? :nea:
better than somebody???

that's what you got from my statement?

actually, i was just typing what ran thru my mind.....

kinda like if somebody typed "good thing i didn't drive down that block like i planned to"

who am i trying to be better than?????

all you people have such charmed lives, theres no way i could possibly feel better than UNNO???? especially since unno mek it clear that i am considered close to TRASH....lol

i think perhaps you are projecting because things you type, maybe you are trying to show that you are better than most....while me on the other hand.....nahhhhhhhhhh

i can't pop style on people that are just so FABULOUS

Minxy

omg.. you know around that time i SWORE i heard what sound like fireworks one after the other. i was like kinda early to be celebrating tho..

people crazy out here yes..
:scratch...so u live in an area where they do that at? :mda:...mine aint even that bad lol...so, do ur rich friends come visit u over there? :drag:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
better than somebody???

that's what you got from my statement?

actually, i was just typing what ran thru my mind.....

kinda like if somebody typed "good thing i didn't drive down that block like i planned to"

who am i trying to be better than?????

all you people have such charmed lives, theres no way i could possibly feel better than UNNO???? especially since unno mek it clear that i am considered close to TRASH....lol

i think perhaps you are projecting because things you type, maybe you are trying to show that you are better than most....while me on the other hand.....nahhhhhhhhhh

i can't pop style on people that are just so FABULOUS
Aye it wasn dah serrus eh. Jah kno I eh betta dan nobody (exsepp if yuh live in ah apartment an payin rent) :kicks

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
:scratch...so u live in an area where they do that at? :mda:...mine aint even that bad lol...so, do ur rich friends come visit u over there? :drag:
i said i live in that area? did i have to put the words "driving past" for you to comprehend.. sometimes you can be so dense..:this:

Red Pole

Where teenager Kimani Gray terrrorized the neighborhood, and came to meet his death?

Eight shot after barrage of bullets at Brooklyn party, cops say - NY Daily News
yes it is within a 5-6 block radius.

The shooting happened 2 blocks from where I live but that does not mean it's a bad neighborhood. That particular party is an annual event and this is the first incident that has ever happened there.
The neighborhood is made up mainly of hard working WI people. Yes, there are a few knuckleheads running around that cause some trouble from time to time but you will find that in any neighborhood in NYC i

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
yes it is within a 5-6 block radius.

The shooting happened 2 blocks from where I live but that does not mean it's a bad neighborhood. That particular party is an annual event and this is the first incident that has ever happened there.
The neighborhood is made up mainly of hard working WI people. Yes, there are a few knuckleheads running around that cause some trouble from time to time but you will find that in any neighborhood in NYC i

Thank you....

i've said in my "1982" thread that more of our middle class/hardworking neighborhoods are affected than the stereotypical bed-stuy/east new york/central harlem neighborhoods.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
as expected... so if there was a shooting in Times Square and i say you know.. around that same time i heard what sound like fireworks... .. you'd assume i live in times square.. -_-... moving along.