West Indian music need a makeover?

all the videos, music, artists reducing the thing to wining, wuking, gyrating, sex etc

all the videos, the same, the themes, the same

what yall tink

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
what I thought that's all that goes down is beach/house parties, and people just randomly wining on something in the street? :meowth: giving us false expectations! sarcasm

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
ummmm...maybe you need to start listening to reggae....reggae don't have that problem

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vofff0Ei3kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aV8e-kz93N8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uSkSvUk-oEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

soca sucks!!!!!!

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
reggae don't need a makeover at all

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sGM3UZX518I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
This is foundation Calypso music from 1991 that needs no make over.

David Rudder - Calypso Rising/Middle Passage Journey (1991)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/niiveU2QhEI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am sure Nikki can chillout and meditate to music like this. :cool:

dedetriniking

Yes Reggae also need a make over. The couple of songs Nikki posted sound good....but all sound the same. Two three of them songs and i'm ready for something else.

Soca is currently undergoing a make over musically although lyrically they need to step it up.

This is original music!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZU1vKZxxRaY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
ummmm...maybe you need to start listening to reggae....reggae don't have that problem

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vofff0Ei3kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Really Nikki .........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qtCZhk62Qqc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>