Wha is one thing that would kill a friendship

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
in your mind.. like something a friend did that would make you say nah boy.. you gotta go.... you can have one for female friends an one for male friends... or just one..

for me.. a male who committed rape.. and i can't be friends again...

Jaymaca

in your mind.. like something a friend did that would make you say nah boy.. you gotta go.... you can have one for female friends an one for male friends... or just one..

Any damnations for your female friends?

str8_talk

Devine

a female who is preggers for one dude and/or goes and :tekit wid a nex dude (who aint the baby daddy) and boasting about it..

a female who is preggers and dont kno who the baby daddy is and because she doesnt know, pins it on a man who she KNOWS aint the daddy...

women who :tekit for money an boasts about it..

listen i cant be friends with somebody who thinks like that (dont judge me but im just being honest)

males : well, i cant be friends with a rapist, and a known thief..

NASDAQ

I have partnas that get lock up for murder, rape, robbery etc.. but me and them still cool

MALE:...Raping, beating or molesting the females in my family is grounds for me to soak u in lighter fluid and ....

female.. (this is a tough one).. i dont thing i ever stopped being friends with a female... they usually just stop talking to me bcuz they get a man or something

T

T-MAKAA

I have partnas that get lock up for murder, rape, robbery etc.. but me and them still cool

MALE:...Raping, beating or molesting the females in my family is grounds for me to soak u in lighter fluid and ....

female.. (this is a tough one).. i dont thing i ever stopped being friends with a female... they usually just stop talking to me bcuz they get a man or something
Ummmm

notorious saga

Sagattarius
For me it's borrowing money an not paying it back, had a friend borrowed money and up to this day I never got it back, dat mudda cont.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

so is cool to rape other people.. but not the woman in your family.. is this what you are saying.. :confused ... hmmm

B

Black Madonna

a female who is preggers for one dude and/or goes and :tekit wid a nex dude (who aint the baby daddy) and boasting about it..

a female who is preggers and dont kno who the baby daddy is and because she doesnt know, pins it on a man who she KNOWS aint the daddy...

women who :tekit for money an boasts about it..

listen i cant be friends with somebody who thinks like that (dont judge me but im just being honest)

males : well, i cant be friends with a rapist, and a known thief..

you dont want anyone to judge you... yet you are judging the aforementioned people for doing them.

yeah alrighty then

NASDAQ

Poca

str8_talk

Devine
you dont want anyone to judge you... yet you are judging the aforementioned people for doing them.

yeah alrighty then
where u seeing me judging??? i just dont want those type of ppl around me.. simple..

the same way u aint want a bandit/thief in your place.. i dont want them in my space..

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines

If I found out they sexin my wife.....:butcher: