Wha is one thing that would kill a friendship

NASDAQ

OMG Nasdaq, :stop: u need to quit while ur..ummm...wherever u are... ur talking about rape here in the worst kind, not like any is acceptable but...STRANGER DANGER, i can imagine is the worst... im sure some CRIMINALS wouldn't want to be associated with such a sick, violent, act..
he did time for it, came out YEARS later and couldnt cope with being who he was...he's now back in jail for robbery (like 3 mths ago).

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
child sex sound like he was molesting a child that he had access to and some relationship with.... he grab some girl off the street.. that's teh part too eh.. stranger danger ! ...cos i checked out other rapist bios and most of them were known to the victim.. the cops say the ones who rape strangers are often the most dangerous..

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
FUKIN A...Dr Phil advises against googling folks but JESUS CHRIST :scare:
Nah leh Phil stay dey wid da shit eh. In reality I much rather know that any female discover a man has this kind of violent past so as to stay away from them. I understand why Phil says it but we are in a different age now. Back in the days man could commit crime in one country and bolt to another and there would be no trail whatsoever. Now with internet and social media it not so easy to pull them stunts. I eh mad at nobody fuh using the tools that are widely available to them. The fact that info can be so easily found will place more pressuer on people to handle themselves better overall and I not talking about yutes and partying or whatever.

Minxy

Nah leh Phil stay dey wid da shit eh. In reality I much rather know that any female discover a man has this kind of violent past so as to stay away from them. I understand why Phil says it but we are in a different age now. Back in the days man could commit crime in one country and bolt to another and there would be no trail whatsoever. Now with internet and social media it not so easy to pull them stunts. I eh mad at nobody fuh using the tools that are widely available to them. The fact that info can be so easily found will place more pressuer on people to handle themselves better overall and I not talking about yutes and partying or whatever.
Well he meant it like it wasn't an appropriate in judging the "character" in a person, cause of all the silly stuff we do, but criminal activity would be something to make u pause for a cause

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
trust me minx.. no words can describe the expression on my face when i read it... i was like..damn.. peopel really scary out here.. so nice and normal... never made a suggestive joke or innuendo yet.. but there you caught up in the system? plus you got madddddddd restrictions on you? whatever happened must have been really really bad..

iPicong

There is a line.......good and evil.......no inbetween.......choose a side........no friend or associate of mine will be doing anything I don't do myself and be able to come around me........and for those who think you nor as bad as them or they won't do it to you or somebody close to you....pray that you right.......

Poca

Do you tell your GF or potential GF the kind of company you keep? Do you introduce them to your friends?

u are entitled... but i am my own man. Most of my friends have had run ins with the law, to date i've never been arrested. They all smoke weed...i've never ...so my friends are not me.

J

Juan Dan

There is a line.......good and evil.......no inbetween.......choose a side........no friend or associate of mine will be doing anything I don't do myself and be able to come around me........and for those who think you nor as bad as them or they won't do it to you or somebody close to you....pray that you right.......
yeah thats my new thing
the bible say dont stand in the ways of sinners or sitteth in the seat of the scornful
anybody weh love fukry and negativity and just nettery aka hurt a person cause I am hurting
fuk dem and erbody who find that shit cool
with that thinking I dont deal with a lot of my family members

iPicong

1 more thing........on a personal level I wonder if people actually believe they don't judge people......how else do you determine character and compatibility........

str8_talk

Devine
1 more thing........on a personal level I wonder if people actually believe they don't judge people......how else do you determine character and compatibility........
every body judges at one point in time or another,
but some ppl just get carried away with it.. an act as if their sh!t dont stink, nobody is perfect...

i dont judge ppl to condemn them that aint my post or position in life..

to each his own..

if i dont approve of something somebody has done.. i will either cautiously move away from them.. or tell them about it.. and still cautiiously move away from them.. (depending on wa it is)

NASDAQ

Do you tell your GF or potential GF the kind of company you keep? Do you introduce them to your friends?
funny how when u ask me questions i answer but in other threads when i ask you...it's like pulling teeth to get a straight answer.

but

they know because the island is small. and the same one that went back to jail was trying to trouble one of the girls that i'm checking for

She told me

Her. this dude call my job.. talking bout how he like to see me…and even calling my phone

me: “a tall dude”

her:.. yea he’s always in between the walk way, hanging out sometimes.. he has a stocking cap on his head

me:.. ~starts thinking~

her.. one time I look out the glass and he there press up against it

me..lol.. he want u that bad man

her.. u laughing…I so sacred like he want to rape me…..next time he call I gon tell he you is my man

me.. LMAOOO.. I think I know who u talking about…ummm about rape…. U do know he was in jail for rape right?

Her.. oh my god are u serious?

Me:.. yea.. hahah .. but I will talk to him tho

She never mentioned anything after that….

Oh and not all my friends are like that.. I do have regular friends as well. I don’t know wha timage u hav ein your head but I’m not talking about 10 people…I’m talking about 3-4 that chose that life.

My everyday crew are regular people.