What alyuh tink about dis whole Jackson ting?

T

T-MAKAA

Media. Cause all u hearing is a "source" said this and that

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i only ketch a snippet.. what is going on with the kids and all that.. them aint micheal jackson biological children.. they should do a dna test and prove that they arent once and for all... but then mj will leaves them with the money anyway.. unless the family could prove it was a scam..

LIONESS onda RISE

i only ketch a snippet.. what is going on with the kids and all that.. them aint micheal jackson biological children.. they should do a dna test and prove that they arent once and for all... but then mj will leaves them with the money anyway.. unless the family could prove it was a scam..
those are his children...esp that blanket...they look just like him. those are his children....mike was a LUNATIC..with money. ppl with money can do what they want. uknow the big thing is designer babies. ppl deleting this gene and that gene ..girl, getting thier made to order babies..:kicks...,made to order

but i havent been following, whats going on..somebody post the story pls.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
They are going to kill their mother. *smh*

TJ Jackson Appointed Temporary Guardian of Michael Jackson Kids -- Katherine Suspended | TMZ.com

Katherine Jackson has been temporarily stripped of her guardianship over Michael Jackson's 3 kids, and an L.A. judge just appointed Tito Jackson's son TJ to become the temporary guardian.

And there's more ... Judge Mitch Beckloff advised TJ and his lawyer, Charles Shultz, to seek a permanent guardianship, after hearing stories that Katherine may have been held against her will "from third parties." Translation -- Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.

Before handing down the ruling, TJ's lawyer told the judge TJ got a strange phone call from Katherine yesterday. TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. TJ choked up as he addressed the court.

TMZ broke the story that TJ would make this move -- a move supported by Paris, Prince, and Blanket, as well as the Michael Jackson Estate.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship by the third parties who are clearly Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.

Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, added that she (Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and believes Katherine has been held against her will.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, says he would vigorously oppose any move to permanently strip Katherine of her guardianship duties.

Perry also says ... when Katherine returns to L.A., he will file a motion to reinstate her as guardian.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
wha de hell?? i think all them jacksons are wackjobs.. especially the one with the hair thats molded like them plastic GI Joe dolls..

TheEducator

Your point is what exactly? They might not be his biological children, but he was still their father. He raised them as his own.

TheEducator

I see a lot of black people are upset at Michael for having white children. :rofl: They are saying how all his hard earn money are now going to white people instead of to negros. :rofl:

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
even if they are not his biological children, they are still his, he took them in and raised them..

LIONESS onda RISE

I see a lot of black people are upset at Michael for having white children. :rofl: They are saying how all his hard earn money are now going to white people instead of to negros. :rofl:
ppl are confused..and upset that mike hated himself soo much he bleached..

and if those children are his biologically..they wouldnt be considered white by thier country of birth

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
my point is.. they probably not his biological children. the end. the only one who might have a chance is blanket.. paris and prince micheal never appealed to me, in any way.. given mr jackson's proclivity for the strange and bizarre, i wouldnt put anythign past him.. i never say nutten bout dem being white... who cares? just would hate to see his legacy just whittled to nothing over some stupid fight over money..

TheEducator

my point is.. they probably not his biological children. the end. the only one who might have a chance is blanket.. paris and prince micheal never appealed to me, in any way.. given mr jackson's proclivity for the strange and bizarre, i wouldnt put anythign past him.. i never say nutten bout dem being white... who cares? just would hate to see his legacy just whittled to nothing over some stupid fight over money..
But why should they do a dna test? To appease the public? That's just silly.

Point is. Those are his kids. Doesn't matter if he is the biological father or not. That's irrelevant.

LIONESS onda RISE

but your suggestion of a DNA test is a lil redics..if they are not his biologically...matters not, they are his legally and claimed as such..

i happen to belive they are his tho