What answers do you know?

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E3_X6cCxzQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What answers do you know?

I searched for this on IMIX but I could not find it.

smh

bktrini305

It wasn't that bad.
so ... apartheid has to stop though. Howard University though?
These kids were alive when it ended. WDA.

And thats REALLY not the only thing that was on that level of disgusting. Because i'm sure if they wanted people to name 10 countries in Europe everybody could have done it. Asia maybe, and apparently africa is a definitely not.

Poca

Like I said, it was not that bad. It does not matter whether one is black or white or whatever, most people do no know about Africa. Most Americans do not even know much about Canada.

SKBai1991

most of them, but I took African history.

Like I said, it was not that bad. It does not matter whether one is black or white or whatever, most people do no know about Africa. Most Americans do not even know much about Canada.
I agree. Americans in general are fairly ignorant of their OWN country, know next to nothing about their nearest neighbours, and aren't likely to know much about Africa. We barely covered it in secondary school curriculums and it's not a required subject even in University.

Poca

How many people know how many countries are there on any continent? Or their total population?

A.K.K.S.

It was pretty bad, and I have a feeling if they quizzed white or asian kids on the same topic, they would have given better answers.

But most of you on islandmix aren't much better than those people quizzed... So that would explain why Poca can relate to them..

A.K.K.S.

Just as I predicted... White people know more about Africa than Black people...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AcEtYBSifDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poca

yeah yeah, we know

you are so great yourself

It was pretty bad, and I have a feeling if they quizzed white or asian kids on the same topic, they would have given better answers.

But most of you on islandmix aren't much better than those people quizzed... So that would explain why Poca can relate to them..

Poca

I believe that you are an ignorant to the highest degree. The kind that can only get some self-recognition when he believes he is putting someone down.

You are the worst type of ignorant. All that knowledge that you seem to be able to parrot cannot grow an iota of real intelligent in that head of yours.

So do you think I am as ignorant about Africa as you? I can even school you on admixture in your homeland...

A.K.K.S.

I believe that you are an ignorant to the highest degree. The kind that can only get some self-recognition when he believes he is putting someone down.

You are the worst type of ignorant. All that knowledge that you seem to be able to parrot cannot grow an iota of real intelligent in that head of yours.
The knowledge that I am able to parrot, is more than you will ever know...

Poca

Anyone can fill their memory with words however, not many have the ability to fully understand, and much less to properly put in use, the subtleties of words.

You overcompensate in everything you do or say. One does not need to be Freud to understand why. But, I am in no way looking to burst your inflated sense of self.

The knowledge that I am able to parrot, is more than you will ever know...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
it is kinda bad... ok I don't expect everyone walking around knowing the exact number of countries in Africa... or the names...

but basic geography and knowledge of world events, you should know especially if you a college student... and to blurt out wrong answers like you 100% sure of yourself.. that's bad

bktrini305

it is kinda bad... ok I don't expect everyone walking around knowing the exact number of countries in Africa... or the names...

but basic geography and knowledge of world events, you should know especially if you a college student... and to blurt out wrong answers like you 100% sure of yourself.. that's bad
that's what really gets me. That and as a kid i needed to know that there were 54 countries in Africa (before Eritrea existed) so the blurting out of ridiculous numbers really bothered me. Certain things you need to know man.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
when I took global studies in high school back in the mid 1990s, I think they said there was 47 countries... I understand the numbers change... but these kids are not far removed from highschool and are in college... and they blurtin out numbers like 14 and 30 and shit like that... and then one kid said apartheid needs to end.. (although I am pretty sure some kind of apartheid is going on in some part of Africa, just not the Apartheid he is referring to)