What are your two biggest flaws?

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
1. Procrastination - lord I don't think anyone is as bad as I am

2. It tend to "turtle" --not that I don't like people. I just have major phases were I don't like to socialize and make phone calls and distance myself from people. I don't know why this is though. Some people see this as being standoffish but it definitely isn't the case. :this: I might need therapy yes..

Panman06

Old School Member

2. It tend to "turtle" --not that I don't like people. I just have major phases were I don't like to socialize and make phone calls and distance myself from people. I don't know why this is though. Some people see this as being standoffish but it definitely isn't the case. :this: I might need therapy yes..

I guess this explains why u havent posted since the Reagan era. :nea:

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah

I can say the same about myself...let us seek help together lol

Oh and Skoolie are you saying that you have no flaws? *smirk*

Ms. Hershey

another day...
1. I'm HELLA impatient. though i'm really trying to be better
2. i can be a bit of a "know-it-all". (but that's only because i'm a nerd and i can't help it :blush: )

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
1) anti-social, until I have a drink or two...not really a people person

2) procrastinator, my name should be in the encyclopedia at how much of a procrastinator I can be.