what caused you to migrate from your home country?

be as truthful as possible and do you still feel like an immigrant, do you like ur new country more than home?

well i came a couple years ago for school and decided to stay, i feel like i have more opportunities here as opposed to trinidad and tobago. To be quite honest i dont like it in TNT, very little about the place is appealing to me, i dont feel happy or fulfilled there because the small mindedness of the majority of the people, the work ethic is horrible too

i feel like if you dont like to party a lot then life in trinidad is so limited

also, most people never get any position or award on merit.

i feel more like a NY'er now and this is quite odd but its common for people who live in a place for over 3 years to have a sense of ties to the new place.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
<iframe width="300" height="300" src="http://distilleryvesper4-8.ak.instagram.com/5ee801627d7011e39e5e1253aab7a344_101.mp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

robblaten

be as truthful as possible and do you still feel like an immigrant, do you like ur new country more than home?

well i came a couple years ago for school and decided to stay, i feel like i have more opportunities here as opposed to trinidad and tobago. To be quite honest i dont like it in TNT, very little about the place is appealing to me, i dont feel happy or fulfilled there because the small mindedness of the majority of the people, the work ethic is horrible too

i feel like if you dont like to party a lot then life in trinidad is so limited

also, most people never get any position or award on merit.

i feel more like a NY'er now and this is quite odd but its common for people who live in a place for over 3 years to have a sense of ties to the new place.
Is Trinidad really as obsessed with partying as they say? WOW

really and truly, its like they are party obsessed, some people party on weeknights frequently and because there are so many holidays there are tons of holiday parties or the other segment that does NOTHING with their life

and tobago or the countryside of trinidad is good but its like watching paint dry, nothing happens

i am into activities that does not only involve partying and i feel the country has not evolved

bktrini305

People really don't know the half of it. If I could write some sort of dissertation about it, I would say that partying is so important to the culture that it serves social functions.

I know parents who will beat their child for not dancing at family parties b.c people literally sometimes see being that gregarious and social as close to studiousness in importance for their child to have.
Everybody's first job is party promotor. Many large protests have occurred when a large party was to be stopped (say carnival got cancelled or something). Protests of other kinds often feel like parties complete with food, soca music, dancing etc. Much of the economy is based around partying.

i call it the most intensive party culture in the world.

back to topic. Parents left for school and both just want to go back. They will in time actually.

Inquistive

People really don't know the half of it. If I could write some sort of dissertation about it, I would say that partying is so important to the culture that it serves social functions.

I know parents who will beat their child for not dancing at family parties b.c people literally sometimes see being that gregarious and social as close to studiousness in importance for their child to have.
Everybody's first job is party promotor. Many large protests have occurred when a large party was to be stopped (say carnival got cancelled or something). Protests of other kinds often feel like parties complete with food, soca music, dancing etc. Much of the economy is based around partying.

i call it the most intensive party culture in the world.

back to topic. Parents left for school and both just want to go back. They will in time actually.

You're dude or a female?