What do you think of this video?

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tC1XtnLRLPM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BacchanalDiva

I think its really cute. Wasn't derogatory or anything, made a point without being obnoxious. Would rather teen girls see that than plenty of the garbage vid they could be watching on youtube.

Poca

Yup, I think it was quite good and accurate.

I think its really cute. Wasn't derogatory or anything, made a point without being obnoxious. Would rather teen girls see that than plenty of the garbage vid they could be watching on youtube.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Yup, I think it was quite good and accurate.
i like it when women can find creative ways to express and articulate themselves powerfully...

i find it funny that WOMEN would think that feminists are "extra".....but have a problem with misogyny and sexism.....if you are too weak to stand up for yourselves, don't mock the women that are strong enough to do what you can't or wish you could

reminds me of this song

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ry-W7jysC2E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poca

I personally did not see the "extra" in the video. It's used the tone and images that people are used to in order to pass their message. At times I feel some women feel bad when other women stand up for themselves. Just like some black folks get upset when other blacks decide to speak up about something they consider wrong.

i like it when women can find creative ways to express and articulate themselves powerfully...

i find it funny that WOMEN would think that feminists are "extra".....but have a problem with misogyny and sexism.....if you are too weak to stand up for yourselves, don't mock the women that are strong enough to do what you can't or wish you could

reminds me of this song

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ry-W7jysC2E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Because they weren't feminist....just sexual deviants, therefore b!tches.
you better not EVER fix yourself to refer to me as a bytch....

you really need to check yourself sometimes....cause your mentals is straight fukked up sometimes......grow the hell up