what ever happened to the IMIX rum shop?

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Share the info with your slower southern imixer
I'm not a 100% sure but something to do with the mixer who sold tickets or costumes but then reneged on things...allegedly. Can't remember her name though. Might be completely wrong but that is my guess so far.

LIONESS onda RISE

I'm not a 100% sure but something to do with the mixer who sold tickets or costumes but then reneged on things...allegedly. Can't remember her name though. Might be completely wrong but that is my guess so far.
Saucy trini?

Wow!! Ok, but what was the IMIX rum shop?

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Saucy trini?

Wow!! Ok, but what was the IMIX rum shop?
Well that is why I was determining what exactly the rum shop is and what took place but these ppl are being all cryptic!

I originally assumed the rum shop was just a thread where ppl chat their jokes and foolishness but looks like it was more serious than that lololol

LIONESS onda RISE

Well that is why I was determining what exactly the rum shop is and what took place but these ppl are being all cryptic!

I originally assumed the rum shop was just a thread where ppl chat their jokes and foolishness but looks like it was more serious than that lololol
yeah...lol...apparently, no one wants to share..selfish asses:lol:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
right now its no joke when its been discussed before in the same matter with certain names called.

okay