What If You Woke Up One Day And Realized....

Vivaa

(if your a female) your nani is replaced by a penis...fellas your penis is replaced by a nani and surgery was not an option....Wat wud you do? How wud you cope?

Last edited:

Vivaa

allyuh killing meh :rofl:...its the convo at the office right now wanted to hear imix thoughts

LIONESS onda RISE

(if your a female) your nani is replaced by a penis...fellas your penis is replaced by a nani and surgery was not an option....Wat wud you do? How wud you cope?
kinda crazy question

i mean, if you said you woke up a diff sex for that one day...we cuold talk.

but you talking permanent? no one wants to even think about that let alone think of how to cope with it..

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
allyuh killing meh :rofl:...its the convo at the office right now wanted to hear imix thoughts
You guys are obviously having a very very very very very SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW day at the office!

Why not just go home early?! :drinks:

Vivaa

Yea I juss reach in lol...I nearly dead from the responses that I heard today omg :kicks ....y'all no fun :(

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
A similar question was asked around a group of friends. Funny how the women said they wouldn't mind. One of them even said, she would stay home with a bottle of lotion lol...The men on the other hand didn't even want to think about it.

Vivaa

A similar question was asked around a group of friends. Funny how the women said they wouldn't mind. One of them even said, she would stay home with a bottle of lotion lol...The men on the other hand didn't even want to think about it.
Pretty much the same responses I heard lol