What Imix...WHAAAT now

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
I ares a immegreysion orficer... Port pass peees...
a ned yuh accumpany me, so a cud pat yuh dun fa kuhuntryband....
ne ting tuh de clear...:kicks

Minxy

I gotchu :victory: I been in and out of meetings and my pc at work is jacked. No time to search, I'm posting from my phone. Smaddy got a problem with me?? :drag:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I ares a immegreysion orficer... Port pass peees...
a ned yuh accumpany me, so a cud pat yuh dun fa kuhuntryband....
ne ting tuh de clear...:kicks
you take your morning break at the airport bar or something? lol when did you start typing like this?

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
you take your morning break at the airport bar or something? lol when did you start typing like this?
Lolol... dis is me naturally... just don't do it here or when I do... no one takes notice... aheadin tuh de bar... a on break... a:bydebar sain tuh:greedy:tongue: and I :beach:
:kicks

Minxy

Daaaamn LR, u fukin Dragon for reeeeeal! :kicks Allyuh rehl bored yes...does it matter where my mother pushed me out? I was born in Canada, moved to NY as a baby. I celebrate my Trinidadian culture but all I kno is NY. Happy :meeting: the first quote, I never said yes to being born in Trinidad, the second time, I had just typed St James for my mom and meant to type Canada my bad, shoot me...like I said, I kno nothing of Canada culture so I don't claim it juss so...for what?? Jesus lolololol :rofl: why don't u bump some drama threads with me, those were fun...allyuh reeeeeaching with this one!! :lol

Minxy

As honest as I've been about everything over the years, THIS is what u making a big deal about!!! :kicks ...Come now, LR sucking d*ck and getting dismissed is waaaaaaay better than this!! :acute:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Daaaamn LR, u fukin Dragon for reeeeeal! :kicks Allyuh rehl bored yes...does it matter where my mother pushed me out? I was born in Canada, moved to NY as a baby. I celebrate my Trinidadian culture but all I kno is NY. Happy :meeting: the first quote, I never said yes to being born in Trinidad, the second time, I had just typed St James for my mom and meant to type Canada my bad, shoot me...like I said, I kno nothing of Canada culture so I don't claim it juss so...for what?? Jesus lolololol :rofl: why don't u bump some drama threads with me, those were fun...allyuh reeeeeaching with this one!! :lol
Oh stap tell lie, you say "eh" at the end of your sentences, wear a toque in the winter time, and cant eat enough poutine at dinner time :kicks

Minxy

Or how about that LR in real life is a fat mampie with rocks for teeth?? Oh, my bad, u got braces now right?? True :drag: comon allyuh, lets dance1.. :kicks

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
a dont need na explaynation... falla me, cum dis wey... show mi dem papuhs... spread um...:kicks

Minxy

Oh stap tell lie, you say "eh" at the end of your sentences, wear a toque in the winter time, and cant eat enough poutine at dinner time :kicks
Big friggen steeeewps, I thought this was gonna be good :nea: