What Imix...WHAAAT now

Minxy

White lie and big lie is still lies it eh no comparison of any kind
soooo, when u used to come on here and tell us stories about u hitting on women all day erryday, then when ur marital status was brought up, u said that you were kidding about alla that... u get a pass right? lol...well i was kidding :tease:

I en kno decondishon, so tell muh... i all eyes...:kicks
neither do they :grin:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
soooo, when u used to come on here and tell us stories about u hitting on women all day erryday, then when ur marital status was brought up, u said that you were kidding about alla that... u get a pass right? lol...well i was kidding :tease:

neither do they :grin:
Pass? From who fuh wha? Is ony you was buyin dat as real sistuh. No pass wuzn needed. I tawt kakez was bad repeatin da mailman tawk from dat thread like it was sumting :kicks

Minxy

Pass? From who fuh wha? Is ony you was buyin dat as real sistuh. No pass wuzn needed. I tawt kakez was bad repeatin da mailman tawk from dat thread like it was sumting :kicks
oh reeeeeeeally, so i was the only one asking u why u running dung gyal when yous a married man? ok :drag:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
oh reeeeeeeally, so i was the only one asking u why u running dung gyal when yous a married man? ok :drag:
You rell obtuse yuh kno. Most in the thread except for newbies and you were simply having fun with the bullshit. Some was even pmin me while eggin it on. But lets not get all sidetracked with this because neither my status nor cunduck in question even if daz wey yuh want to go wid it.

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
fine....yuh sharin yuh food or wha....

btw Dragon how did you manage to come across dese quotes, yuh doh seem like de type to be searchin old shit...and why bring it u now?
Imix detective he is.
Can you eat this high fibre food? Can't take on giving you laxative after you know....lol