What Imix...WHAAAT now

Minxy

Minxie...you know am harmless....what's up Gyul? Yo good?:grin::smile3:
always :friends:

You rell obtuse yuh kno. Most in the thread except for newbies and you were simply having fun with the bullshit. Some was even pmin me while eggin it on. But lets not get all sidetracked with this because neither my status nor cunduck in question even if daz wey yuh want to go wid it.
Bruh, u said a lie is a lie..yea, lets not get sidetracked :rofl:... don't wanna remind folks :drag:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
that cocoa tea you talkin bout Essential Flower.. is that with the real cocoa or like cocoa powder.. i think i want to find that real cocoa to make the tea... nice and chocolatey.. i hate swiss miss lol.. reminds me of college.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
dem say ah fat.. i say i not.. what to do what to do.. *takes out ouija board*
The proof is in di pum pum.....I mean the pudding.
Time stamped pics are in order......an just to make sure of no shenanigans you need to be holding yesterday or today's newspaper.

Minxy

Allyuh? Mollies?

Didn't hear anything about 5'11" nor do I care to. All I posted was what she attempted to clarify. That's all.
u aready kno she aint gonna answer anything directly holmes :no2:...Opti tried to tell her about her eating habits...oh well :drag:

OverLord Strum

u aready kno she aint gonna answer anything directly holmes :no2:...Opti tried to tell her about her eating habits...oh well :drag:
I just trying to unmuddy the waters....don't care either way.

You made it clear that you fabricated being born in the states and tnt

Now as to what you are alleging...I just wanted to be clear on what you were saying... did I get it right?

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
I just trying to unmuddy the waters....don't care either way.

You made it clear that you fabricated being born in the states and tnt

Now as to what you are alleging...I just wanted to be clear on what you were saying... did I get it right?
let's deal with some serious issues now nah... this thread lame yo... lol

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Ok I am going to ask the question one last time since the lady give me a statement , not an answer
Minx YES or NO did you lie about being born in the United States of America ?

i not tryna argue with you just asking, would u use the word nigka in trinidad? do you ever see chinese people use the word? and when u say Spanish who do u refer to? cus many latinos have black in them
i born and raised in the states homie