What in the hell is going on in Trinidad?

notorious saga

Sagattarius
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/zrBZq8ADPOk?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/zrBZq8ADPOk?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Once again Trini cops showing their top notch training lol

Almost 5 minutes of footage and up to now, no yellow tape to block off the crime scene. Mean while you have a officer with a big ass rifle and or gun allowing a couple of ppl to squeeze past him to touch the body/victim.

Keystone cops of the Caribbean.

DISCLAIMER - I know not of the training received in other islands.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
i am actually surprised police showed up so quickly...

hard vid to watch tho even without audio....
same thing I did think too...."that was quick"

anyhow, I rather not have seen that. Not into watching people lose them lives.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Sad indeed! Too many monsters walking that island today. Part of the island is still sweet but for how long.
Yeah for how long, even down country yuh eh safe. I remember back in the days you could go down in de country and have ah time but now even down deh yuh hattuh watch yuhself.

Heard they made 90 arrest in east POS let's see how many of them get out by tomorrow.

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
Once again Trini cops showing their top notch training lol

Almost 5 minutes of footage and up to now, no yellow tape to block off the crime scene. Mean while you have a officer with a big ass rifle and or gun allowing a couple of ppl to squeeze past him to touch the body/victim.

Keystone cops of the Caribbean.

DISCLAIMER - I know not of the training received in other islands.

guess thats why our detection rate is sooo poor...

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Since this video is from 2011, anyone know what became of the incident? Saga, was this video posted on another site with any info?

dollbabi

Earth Angel
police musse was around the area or they know the hit was gonna happen, police does know tings inno
That's exactly what I thought. Seen police (on another island) drive the opposite way when gunshots were going off, and then only after did they go and see what happened.

I was with individuals who worked alongside the police. We saw and heard everything. Crying shame.

dedetriniking

Since this video is from 2011, anyone know what became of the incident? Saga, was this video posted on another site with any info?
Chances are no one was caught or prosecuted since the conviction rate is about 10%. Also the footage might be old but this kind of crime is still rampant.

Its hard to reconcile in my head that these people are trinis.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Chances are no one was caught or prosecuted since the conviction rate is about 10%. Also the footage might be old but this kind of crime is still rampant.

Its hard to reconcile in my head that these people are trinis.
Figured that but was just wondering...

But yea, everywhere have criminals dear, and Trinidad surely have a set of them.