What in the hell is going on in Trinidad?

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Since this video is from 2011, anyone know what became of the incident? Saga, was this video posted on another site with any info?
It was in reference to the murders last week where they dragged a 16 yr old boy from his mothers house and killed him in the street, later on that same day they killed his 16yr old pregnant cousin. Duncan street and Nelson street is at war and the police and army is on heavy patrol in those areas.

My nephew was also killed last week and will be buried today, RIP Neph.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
It was in reference to the murders last week where they dragged a 16 yr old boy from his mothers house and killed him in the street, later on that same day they killed his 16yr old pregnant cousin. Duncan street and Nelson street is at war and the police and army is on heavy patrol in those areas.

My nephew was also killed last week and will be buried today, RIP Neph.
My condolences to you and your family. This kind of stuff is hitting too many people, and it seems the end of it is nowhere in sight.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
no emergency medical crew? they got ppl walking all over the crime scene? what in the world?
To take the kind of control you talking about they would probably have to shoot someone. These people that are in the mix are likely friends and family from the body language I see. If it were a stranger that got shot then people might be simply curious but if is someone they actually know and/ related too it would be really difficult to contain the situation on such a level as you mentioned.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
AND better parenting, imho. People raising some real demons.
THAT is not all we need
Never said that was all we needed. But since we can't legislate good/better parenting, the gov't needs to be held accountable for the piss poor policing.

Again, how do you have a 5 minute video of a crime go down and the officers not execute basic police protocol?!

The way they got out of the vehicle with no sense of urgency, it's almost like they were stopping to buy food or something.

LIONESS onda RISE

To take the kind of control you talking about they would probably have to shoot someone. These people that are in the mix are likely friends and family from the body language I see. If it were a stranger that got shot then people might be simply curious but if is someone they actually know and/ related too it would be really difficult to contain the situation on such a level as you mentioned.
nah...they came about the scene pretty quickly... and wrong from jump!! he should have immediately parked that truck to block the street..cop to the back holding big machine gun and two to the front..tape goes up in under 45 sec flat.. dem boys look like they have no idea how to address a crime scene..and on wonder conviction rate so low, look how they treat the scene and possible evidence..i mean, really

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
cant see the video but that duncan nelson george st thing that going on kinda crazy and confusing cos residents from all sides have different stories as to what is the cause.

They living in it and still there's no consensus

notorious saga

Sagattarius
cant see the video but that duncan nelson george st thing that going on kinda crazy and confusing cos residents from all sides have different stories as to what is the cause.

They living in it and still there's no consensus
The thing is these places is so divided it doh make no sense, most times is street vs street or the same street just upper and lower can't get along. laventille, Morvant, Beetham have lil gang groups within themselves, I remember playing ball in Chinapoo with fellas from never dutty back in the days then tings break out and is never dutty can't come to Chinapoo no more and Chinapoo can't go over deh. most of these crimes is tit for tat.

What making it really bad is that if you living Duncan street you classified as part of Duncan street even though you eh in nutten same with Nelson street. this same nonsense was going on last year when Beetham and Laventille was in war, somebody went down on the Beetham and shoot up the place next thing Beetham drive up LVT and shoot them up in a drive by tit for tat, that wha start the war. if you even live in the waring area you could get touch, even if you not in it.

The thing is these places is so divided it doh make no sense, most times is street vs street or the same street just upper and lower can't get along. laventille, Morvant, Beetham have lil gang groups within themselves, I remember playing ball in Chinapoo with fellas from never dutty back in the days then tings break out and is never dutty can't come to Chinapoo no more and Chinapoo can't go over deh. most of these crimes is tit for tat.

What making it really bad is that if you living Duncan street you classified as part of Duncan street even though you eh in nutten same with Nelson street. this same nonsense was going on last year when Beetham and Laventille was in war, somebody went down on the Beetham and shoot up the place next thing Beetham drive up LVT and shoot them up in a drive by tit for tat, that wha start the war. if you even live in the waring area you could get touch, even if you not in it.
i have a solution...all the blacks annihaliate each other and let Indians move in, very quiet and peaceful, only problem we would have to deal with is alcoholism, suicide and the smell of curry and coconut but way less murders.

my number 1 solution.

MANISHWATERS

Lost a nephew in morvant almost 3 years ago to this same type of gang style killings...These gangs in tnt are ruthless and heartless and wont think twice about blowing someones brains out in broad daylight...Its sad whats going on down there and something needs to be done about it....

dedetriniking

Its like they have all gone mad!