What is the nastiest...............

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
tasting thing you ever ingested, whether it be something good for you or is said to be great/ important for the body?

Minxy

Liver! :feelsick...my mom would try to trick me in all kina ways to get me to eat it... bleeeeeeehhhhhhhh...once i was stuck at the table for bout 3hrs cause i refused to eat it...then my friends started coming one by one to ask if i could come out...my mother lost it by the 5th one lol..she was like, "aright dammit, go go and play!" :yes2:...screw u liver :bad:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Woodroot :feelsick

Tastes like tree bark soaked in some sort of bitter purge concoction only grandmothers can come up with.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Liver! :feelsick...my mom would try to trick me in all kina ways to get me to eat it... bleeeeeeehhhhhhhh...once i was stuck at the table for bout 3hrs cause i refused to eat it...then my friends started coming one by one to ask if i could come out...my mother lost it by the 5th one lol..she was like, "aright dammit, go go and play!" :yes2:...screw u liver :bad:
:kicks

If da was my granmother yuh was gettin ah dread sweat an den she was sayin "com hea an open yuh mowt" an she woulda force da shit dong yuh troat lol. I had those episodes wid bhagi. Fuh whatever reason I hated that with ah passion growin up. Buh da liver ting was something else I really hated as a youngster too. Only time liver could pass is in stuffing if yuh good with it, otherwise me eh eatin dat lol.

Poca

That thing Haitians call "lavement", I think it's purging for you guys. Kids usually have to drink a glass of it at the end of summer vacation before school start.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Woodroot :feelsick

Tastes like tree bark soaked in some sort of bitter purge concoction only grandmothers can come up with.
She ever try to purge yuh wid epsom salts?!! I had to endure dat growin up. Jah rastafari kno dat was fackin hell, da ting was so flippin bitter ah cah even describe it nah

Minxy

:kicks

If da was my granmother yuh was gettin ah dread sweat an den she was sayin "com hea an open yuh mowt" an she woulda force da shit dong yuh troat lol. I had those episodes wid bhagi. Fuh whatever reason I hated that with ah passion growin up. Buh da liver ting was something else I really hated as a youngster too. Only time liver could pass is in stuffing if yuh good with it, otherwise me eh eatin dat lol.
shiiiiiiit my daddy wasn't having that, i was a spoiled brat lol... i could smell it when it was cooking and would be like, :scenic:... how di ass yuh could not like bhagi...whaam to u :kicks

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
liver good yo, what you talkin about

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
as a kid aloe was it, the smell and taste was the worse... now i just eat it... only drank shark oil as an adult, and it was treated no smell no taste... as a child the smell nearly kill me and i was nope...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
ochro... and cod liver oil (capsule or liquid)... i feel like i want to throw up when i smell or taste cod liver oil..

and agro is right.. buckleys really does work cos it forces you to get better to avoid takigng it!

no wait.. how could i forget.. fresh-from-the-animal-warm goats milk is QUITE horrid!... quite!

Poca

Oh, yeah that too. The smell of aloe used to make me vomit. We had to eat some of it too because it apparently gives nice skin. But gosh it was hell for me when it was my turn.

Real stress and tears.

as a kid aloe was it, the smell and taste was the worse... now i just eat it... only drank shark oil as an adult, and it was treated no smell no taste... as a child the smell nearly kill me and i was nope...

Corrupt file

fofo from this african place

and like a stew fish broth. it tasted like shit!

i actually had to tell the waiter i didnt want it and bring me something else

SKBai1991

cod liver oil
some sh!t dey use to call bitters dem did mek arwee drink before school -_-
ochroes
herring

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Worst thing I taste was that stuff they give you before you do a CT scan, big cup to drink down. I can think about anything else worst than that.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I can't remember the name of the herbs/tea right now but both were sh8t my acupuncturist gave me to drink.

I can tolerate bitter tastes. Cerasee tea and them things dont faze me but Chinese herbs.....nope....the smell alone will make you vomit, forget about the taste. Beyond brutal