What is the nastiest...............

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
shiiiiiiit my daddy wasn't having that, i was a spoiled brat lol... i could smell it when it was cooking and would be like, :scenic:... how di ass yuh could not like bhagi...whaam to u :kicks
I din like nutten dat lookin too green in my plate. Calaloo was ah next one I hated. Is only as an adult I learn to appreciate dem ting. I geh rell lix fuh not eatin dem ting back den lol

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
as a kid aloe was it, the smell and taste was the worse... now i just eat it... only drank shark oil as an adult, and it was treated no smell no taste... as a child the smell nearly kill me and i was nope...
Yo I completely fuhget bout aloes oui! I had to drink dat once and I tink I vomit everything I ate from the previous two weeks. Meh granmother say "well daz nuh how it supposed to wuk, buh at least yuh geh clean out" :kicks

Poca

When I was pregnant, I was given a very sweet and nasty tasting liquid before testing for gestational diabetes ( I think). That thing really tasted awful.

Beurk, beurk, beurk

Worst thing I taste was that stuff they give you before you do a CT scan, big cup to drink down. I can think about anything else worst than that.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
the texture of aloe made me vomit.. not want to.. lol..

oh at the Coca Cola world in Atlanta.. there's this soda from Italy.. called Beverly.. quite stink... quite

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5UsslgOf1XQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Another thing is zebapeak, had a brew of that when I was sick. it's zebapeak, ganja and some other herbs soaked in babash. knock you out like a hard cuff.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Another thing is zebapeak, had a brew of that when I was sick. it's zebapeak, ganja and some other herbs soaked in babash. knock you out like a hard cuff.
Dan I takin Zebapeak over buckleys as ah yute anyday lol.

I doin ah cleanse right now and takin dis ting call living bitters. Is like I is ah kid all over again fightin off aloes and epsom salts. De worse part is I have 26 more fackin days to go. Ah doh kno how ah makin dat when ah cah even puh ah lil sugar in meh mowt after ah take it! Ah go fackin dead!!!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
yea, Ochro look like snot..
the other day i had some Calalou and they put some ochro in it.. i had to throw it away

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
what kinda callalloo you talking about with the ochro being added to teh callalloo? not trini callalloo?

odd enough i hate ochro but love calllalloo.. cos it's not slimy like ochro and rice(my mother for years try to make us like this yuck)

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
what kinda callalloo you talking about with the ochro being added to teh callalloo? not trini callalloo?

odd enough i hate ochro but love calllalloo.. cos it's not slimy like ochro and rice(my mother for years try to make us like this yuck)
callalloo is everything!

ochro is gross. Cant take that at all either.

Grits - was speaking to an American yesterday about them :kicks

Cow tongue

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Never tasted it but the smell of caraille bush boiling was enough to make me sick when my grandmother use to make it.
imagine de most bitter mauby unsweetend! Yeah dat!

Oddly enuff de fruit itself was sweet. I hear dem guyanese does cook caraille bush wid salfish, like how people does make bhagi. I scared to taste dat doh caw dat is one extremely bitta fockin bush!!