What is the nastiest...............

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
No way no fockin how! Nah eh eh!! :nea:
The same American from yesterday was waxing on about how good it is :kicks

We were waiting at a Mexican restaurant for our take out and started chatting. One of the specials for the week was cow tongue tacos and that is what he got :bad: He was trying hard to convince me to skip my fish tacos and try the cow tongue. lol

His wife then tried to convince me the way she cooks grits would make me change my mind :rofl: They were on a mission i tell u!

My dad would cook that sh*t when I was little and I would go to be hungry each time he did. To see the hairs sticking out your piece of meat ain't going to entice me to eat it. Plus it has a slimy texture/taste to it. Nah man, I'd rather take licks and starve to the morning than eat that ish.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
The same American from yesterday was waxing on about how good it is :kicks

We were waiting at a Mexican restaurant for our take out and started chatting. One of the specials for the week was cow tongue tacos and that is what he got :bad: He was trying hard to convince me to skip my fish tacos and try the cow tongue. lol

His wife then tried to convince me the way she cooks grits would make me change my mind :rofl: They were on a mission i tell u!

My dad would cook that sh*t when I was little and I would go to be hungry each time he did. To see the hairs sticking out your piece of meat ain't going to entice me to eat it. Plus it has a slimy texture/taste to it. Nah man, I'd rather take licks and starve to the morning than eat that ish.

Tongue tacos?
Try brain tacos!
I don't even wanna be near someone eating them :feelsick

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
Yo I completely fuhget bout aloes oui! I had to drink dat once and I tink I vomit everything I ate from the previous two weeks. Meh granmother say "well daz nuh how it supposed to wuk, buh at least yuh geh clean out" :kicks

and yuh cudn venture to far from home, cause it was off to the races...:kicks

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
hell phucking noo...
:rofl:

Tongue tacos?
Try brain tacos!
I don't even wanna be near someone eating them :feelsick
I've had sweetbread at a Christmas party and didnt know what I was eating until it was in my tummy. I was so vex. I didn't like the taste at all cause it is gelatinous and I hate anything that resembles Jello in my mouth. I only gave it a go because I thought, why not try something new....wrong move :kicks Then I started fretting I had Mad Cow Disease! It wasn't pretty!

Sweetbread and Prairie Oysters are popular here.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
:rofl:

I've had sweetbread at a Christmas party and didnt know what I was eating until it was in my tummy. I was so vex. I didn't like the taste at all cause it is gelatinous and I hate anything that resembles Jello in my mouth. I only gave it a go because I thought, why not try something new....wrong move :kicks Then I started fretting I had Mad Cow Disease! It wasn't pretty!

Sweetbread and Prairie Oysters are popular here.
I never forget when we were kids, stepdad and someone else went deer hunting, when they cam back this salvadoran dude was all up on the deer nuts, talking about "dis ees di besss part"

WTF?

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
cheesey balls, taste nasty but like a greedy pig, i just keep on going back for more
really?...yall jus gonna let this slide?

:kicks

Liver! :feelsick...my mom would try to trick me in all kina ways to get me to eat it... bleeeeeeehhhhhhhh...once i was stuck at the table for bout 3hrs cause i refused to eat it...then my friends started coming one by one to ask if i could come out...my mother lost it by the 5th one lol..she was like, "aright dammit, go go and play!" :yes2:...screw u liver :bad:
i think liver is the nastiest thing i have ever eaten...i abhor it...when i was small i used to have to sit by the table until i ate it....i used to cry and cry til i fall asleep and my mother would leave me there by the table until i ate it....anytime she cooked that shite i used to be like ok well there goes my entire day....

Minxy

i think liver is the nastiest thing i have ever eaten...i abhor it...when i was small i used to have to sit by the table until i ate it....i used to cry and cry til i fall asleep and my mother would leave me there by the table until i ate it....anytime she cooked that shite i used to be like ok well there goes my entire day....
guuuuuuuuurl i feel u :feelsick...

BacchanalDiva

Some nasty concoction my aunt used to make to "purge" me right before they sent me back to the states at the end of the summer. It would smell horrible boiling on the stove then she's cool it and force me to drink it. Also some kind of powder she used to mix with honey and clean my tongue with. Bare child abuse man!

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
Asosi - Don't know how to say it in english. It's a bush tea -- it works but disgusting!!

L'ouil Masketi - Once again don't know how to say it in English.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
really?...yall jus gonna let this slide?

Looking for attention, leave it alone.