What is the nastiest...............

Poca

Oh yeah, asowosi, how did I forget that.

And l'huile maskreti, I think it's palm oil. I used to do the one foot dance when it was time to take that.

Asosi - Don't know how to say it in english. It's a bush tea -- it works but disgusting!!

L'ouil Masketi - Once again don't know how to say it in English.

BacchanalDiva

callalloo is everything!

ochro is gross. Cant take that at all either.

Grits - was speaking to an American yesterday about them :kicks

Cow tongue
The trick to grits is to treat them like farina or porridge..add enough milk to make it creamy and some brown sugar...if americans see you they will say gross but I could care less, that's how I eat them. They tried to get me to like them w/ salt, pepper and cheese :bad:

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Raw onions. I cannot stand them.

The trick to grits is to treat them like farina or porridge..add enough milk to make it creamy and some brown sugar...if americans see you they will say gross but I could care less, that's how I eat them. They tried to get me to like them w/ salt, pepper and cheese :bad:
After all these years, I can actually eat grits. Hubby put butter, salt and cheese in them when we went to this restaurant, and it tasted decent.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
See I figured I'd like them because I love porridge in all forms but there is something about the texture I can't abide by at all at all no matter how it is dressed up

Moi

well, what can i say
those things they used to make u drink before school starts back so u can get a "wash out" lol I forget the name

buckleys

LB

speaking of balls...Mannish Water....Cant drink that for nothing no matter how many times I hear its "good for you"

Plus the smell of ram goat is just wrong wrong wrong.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
@ bug and the mannish water.. lol.. i remember earlier this year i was at a jamaican wedding.. an the first course was mannish water.. i was like umm naw.. gimme them fruits over there.. while 95 percent of the reception was leaned over blowing on a hot spoon of soup lol

LB

Yeah man, they can keep them "strong back" business :kicks

I hate goat meat with a passion so I have no problem being rude and saying I wont eat or drink any part of that animal

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
souse LOL.. i will not be caught dead eating that... especially chicken foot.. :kicks:

omg.. one time i remember my mother went away to barbados for like a week or something to deal with some UWI business..and left my dad to cook for us.. i think me and my brother cry after the first day cos i think he cooked fish eye soup and farine ... then in the morning after that was porridge.. i cry long long tears... my brother was hysterical when he cooked cassava later that day (brother hates cassava) lol...