What is the purpose of a relationship and not being single?

Minxy

he does have a bit of a point just that folks arent honest

the only thing a relationship/marriage is good for is love and children

most folks dont believe in love or know what it is and if not for children most folks who are in relationships wouldnt be

hence I would say its the future

what will be the heights of our intellectual, social, love evolution?

getting rid of all the old thought that doesnt work or is false

for example ananci want to fuk every girl in the world like drake
that might be what all will be like in 200 years when folks are doing WHAT THEY WANT TO DO
the choice might be what swaggerific mentioning
kind of like how french people have a liberal attitude towards a lotta things
"liberty/freedom/choice"
there is no more sanctity in marriage....i too feel that it will be a choice more than a need one day :drag:

Sounds like a selfish way of life morally speaking not having the desire to be in a relationship or to want children. A relationship isn't a social pressure...It is a healthy lifestyle. You tend to be a more Empathetic person by developing social skills. Relationships help you to build character IMO.

I think that as a race or whatever u want to call it Blacks are looking for any excuse to destroy the concept of family unity and togetherness and I think in the end that will leave us doomed.
i think it is a social pressure...women are pressured or pressure themselves to be married and have babies, and men are forced to marry to keep the pumz...i kno women how have gotten married just because they want a "husband" next to them when they go to church :kicks

J

Juan Dan

there is no more sanctity in marriage....i too feel that it will be a choice more than a need one day :drag:

i think it is a social pressure...women are pressured or pressure themselves to be married and have babies, and men are forced to marry to keep the pumz...i kno women how have gotten married just because they want a "husband" next to them when they go to church :kicks
marriage is no different from "house with white picked fence", "charming gentlemanly prince on white horse", "decent woman", 'decent man"

and a whole lotta other story book made up things that dont really exist

Minxy

marriage is no different from "house with white picked fence", "charming gentlemanly prince on white horse", "decent woman", 'decent man"

and a whole lotta other story book made up things that dont really exist
not true, i had all that :drag:

Ms.Josiewhales

havent most blak women you known been in dozens of relationships and are very very unhappy?

and single at the moment

I will go so far as to say "relationships" has destroyed the blak woman
We have issues. Relationships aren't the problem. Morally driven behaviors have gone out the window these days. Black woman pick on everything imperfect about the black man as justification for switching partners all the time convincing themselves they deserve better when all we need is each other. Women need to realize they will never find the perfect man bc he does not exist.

Ms.Josiewhales

So if relationships are such a problem how do u suggest this problem be combated? AND explain how being promiscuous is going is make us all happy decrease the spread of disease and keep children in line sexually...Not that these problems don't already exist due to promiscuity...j/s am I really the only one who thinks eliminating relationships only makes things worse?

If u believe that virginity should be saved till marriage you understand how Sexually trans diseases are prevented... Monogamy...u must consider the health and emotional risks to justify eliminating the concept of relationships.

Minxy

i don't think that relationships will be eliminated, juss not errybody running to the altar... which is not necessarily a bad thing :drag: