What is your Drink Tolerance?

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
like how much can you drink before you start saying and doing shit you dont normally say or do, or words start being slurred and u start actin all silly...

Its hard to guage mines... cause i would have like say 2 certain kinds of mixed drinks one time and be perfectly fine, then on another night i would have 2 of the same exact drinks and be done... I cant explain what that is so...

So Imixers what are yalls
like give examples like u can have two shots of vodka and be ok but on the 3rd you start regretting having that last drink..

or "I will be ok with 1 long island but after the second, but i better not have a second..." Etc.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
hmmm i mean once tolerance is gone everything fuzzy you prob can't say what put you over cos by the time u realize ur messed up...

i'd say
4 shots (vodka or tequila) - drinking games
3 mixed drinks of any alcohol just not long islands

i will admit this is most times hanging out at home with friends not really a out at the bar/club intake, so the level of functionality needed to lean over put your feet up and fall asleep is pretty low lol

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
My tolerance has dropped because I don't go out as much any more

2 Long Island Ice Teas - DONE
4-5 Rum Punches/ Rum & Cokes/Mojito's/Mixed Drinks - DONE
1-2 glasses Red Wine - DONE
3-5 Puncheon mixed with anything - Done
Shots- depends on what it is
1 bottle Champagne- DONE

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
hmmm i mean once tolerance is gone everything fuzzy you prob can't say what put you over cos by the time u realize ur messed up...

i'd say
6 shots (vodka or tequila) - drinking games
3 mixed drinks of any alcohol just not long islands

i will admit this is most times hanging out at home with friends not really a out at the bar/club intake, so the level of functionality needed to lean over put your feet up and fall asleep is pretty low lol
yeah it's kind of hard for me to gauge because of this. even when I'm out it also depends on the bartender. if I go to my regular spot, I would say 2 long islands/or blue motorcycles tops. if I'm going to say Cheddars, it's 1 margarita swirl because they sneak up on you, and the drink is huge. at home or a family function it's pretty much whenever I feel sleepy (I usually try to pace myself since I'm also walking around/playing with the kid). I still have someone driving me home (father or husband), and I get to get a quick nap in.

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
My tolerance has dropped because I don't go out as much any more

2 Long Island Ice Teas - DONE
4-5 Rum Punches/ Rum & Cokes/Mojito's/Mixed Drinks - DONE
1-2 glasses Red Wine - DONE
3-5 Puncheon mixed with anything - Done
Shots- depends on what it is
1 bottle Champagne- DONE
Yep.
If I am drinking less, tolerance decreases.
Worse if I don't have any :drag: get drunk much easier

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
depends on how strong the drinks are and if i've been drinking regularly.. weak drinks make me tired... i like strong creeper drinks especially those where you dont taste the alcohol.. well i have drunk puncheon shots (4+), mixed, straight and was still relatively normal.. Patron xo cafe on the other hand lol.. let's put it this way, last year at Labarge, i panicked thinking that somebody had exchanged my phone for theirs cos teh phone in my pocketbook was now missing all the buttons... rip blackberry lol..

LIONESS onda RISE

used to be 4 or 5 double shots of remy VSOP straight (room temp) chased by 3 heineken...im done

Now, a couple glasses of wine, (pino gregio or nior, chardonay) and its a wrap!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
my brother seems to have a high tolerance lol.. me, i dont drink as often so when i do, it's light out.. but he and all was surpised when he chain me up to take shots of puncheon and after about 5 i was like what's teh big deal with this shit? lol but after i drank some other stuff.. lol.. madness ... do NOT drink Babash.. at all! stay away from that mess!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
bunch of damn light weights :kicks
nah man :kicks...I swear the bartenders at the regular meet up spot make the best long islands, but I swear I think they put in about 1/2 a pint of each liquor in the glass. It's like by the time you finish the 2nd one you're like ready sing with the house band. :kicks

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Not erybody drinks like ppl from Canadia do! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

No matter how much I drink which can be a helluva lot, I dont start losing control of what I do or say. I kinda dont believe in that to be honest.

Good thing is, when I have polished off 3 bottles of wine, I am a happy drunk so the worse I get is I hug up everyone :kicks But I ALWAYS know what I am doing.

antiguad

If we're talking about mixed drinks it's hard to tell over here (in Antigua) cause most places don't do shots and will literally half fill your glass with alcohol - in terms of beers 2 make me feel nice, about 4 and i'm a bit tipsy, and about 6-8 I'm gone.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I have a very high tolerance.

Cause most times I drink coconut rum straight on ice. I used to drink wray and nephew and chase it with red stripe or smirnoff ice.

Most times I just get very friendly and talk mad shit and jokes...other times I just get slutty when I reach my limit. I get white girl wasted. But I always keep my wits about me. I know what I am doing, and I can get myself and my friends home. I never pass out or throw up or anything like that..unless, that only happens if I start mixing drinks. Vodka don't agree with me, if I started out drinking something different.

But I can down an entire bottle of rum and be good.
I can drink a bottle of wine and get mad sleepy.