"What is your GPA ?"

YardyHardy

Is this how hoes are trying to convince themselves they won't be played these days ?

Studying aint enough for these hoes anymore ..####################s gotta have high GPAs :rofl::rofl:

Best part about it..chick asking that question has no plan of ever getting into any university...

Why are hoes allowed to think ? :feelsick "Yeah girl..####################s be saying they going to school but aint getting good grades...those mutha################ers won't be rich when they graduate...Any #################### I talk to better have a high GPA or else I aint wasting no time on his dumb ass"... ################ing women trying to get ahead..always and forever...

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
"Yeah girl..####################s be saying they going to school but aint getting good grades...those mutha################ers won't be rich when they graduate...Any #################### I talk to better have a high GPA or else I aint wasting no time on his dumb ass"... ################ing women trying to get ahead..always and forever...

you just said that ############s say they're getting good grades and that's not the case so why would you expect a ############ you talk to to have good grades?