What punishment would you give for this type of crime?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
There is no punishment severe enough that he would be forced to endure long enough before he dies that I can think off. He is among de most disgusting humans ever. Those poor women!

DSP

Heri
I keep hearing that this type of behavior so common among those in entertainment. This guy was arrested and convicted but so many seem untouchable like they're priests or something.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
peel off all his skin and then rub a mix of salt and sulphuric acid in the wounds, strap him to the underside of a pickup truck and drive over a gravel road at 200 mph..

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i mean this could be a person that is in the general citizenry but it really makes you wonder about the concentration of ppl with certain proclivities being in the music industry.

Famed video director all the while doing this, sometimes you never really know who you interfacing with atall

when some of those stars 'showin out' you never really know the triggers and ppl they have to deal with

DSP

Heri
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/roW238dfUUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
and I've heard stories about a Disney top exec getting it in with their barely teen 'stars'