What the Ass is this?! Ass Injections Gone Wrong!!

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
And it seems like its being done by a high percentage of Black Women too! Black women who are supposed to already generally have nice butts!!

I wonder if any of the Imix ladies have any female friends who have done this or have done it themselves? :scratch
Maybe they need to see this video as apparently there is an epidemic.

Buttloads of Pain: Ass Injections Gone Wrong
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aVgxqeYBARM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The horror that befell Oscarina Busse's backside began in July 2009. The 35-year-old Floridian felt a dull but persistent itch deep in the meat of her buttocks, one that was impossible to scratch.

It wasn't long before Oscarina noticed that her butt was changing colors—first turning purple, like a throbbing finger that had been wrapped too tightly with string, and then a cadaverous gray. From there, things got much worse. Her flesh started to crust and painfully peel off until, a few months later, the whole mess collapsed like a badly baked cake. The cheeks of her ass drooped down, loaded with a stew of poisonous goop that collected around her lower buttocks. What had once stood high and felt supple to the touch had become hot and hard and stinging. Oscarina's derrière had transformed so much that it no longer looked like it was part of a human's body; her five-year-old daughter mistook her fluid-filled cheeks for a poopy diaper, calling it a "full Pamper."

Like thousands of women across the globe and increasingly in the US, Oscarina was suffering from the side effects of a black-market butt injection. Because of its clandestine nature, it's impossible to quantify exactly how many people in the US are illegally getting their butts pumped up like a pair of Reeboks. But the number is definitely growing; due to the proliferation of reported disfiguring cases like Oscarina's and even deaths, law-enforcement officials and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons view black-market butt injections as a burgeoning epidemic in the US.

Watch the video above or alternatively read the full article here: Buttloads of Pain - Illegal Ass Enhancements May Be America

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Bump!

I am beginning to think that some folks here are quite worried about discussing this important topic.

I wonder why? :scratch

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I saw that thread.

What has that topic got to do with this one though?

Are you trying to suggest that folks around here are so limited that they can only engage in one topic per day or something like that?

I suspect that most here are a bit worried about discussing this topic even though there is an epidemic going on around the world and in America in particular with women risking their life in some cases just to have a bigger butt.

In fact coming to think of it this topic is probably related to that one you posted the link for. :scratch

The less women are concerned with getting a good education is the more likely they might be concerned about getting a bigger butt to go along with their level of thinking.

whats wrong with women wanting a bigger butt or bigger whatever?

if i could have easily or safely get a fatter d-i-c-k i would do it

its about enhancing beauty and making people feel comfortable with themselves

for e.g Nicki Minaj look so much more better now than with than flat bottom dougla shape she had

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I mean in a place like Miami I guess it's all about having the best beach body, and I guess sometimes stripper body. I have a friend who wanted to get ass shots, and I had to show her that all she needed to do was squats with some weights. Work with her shape instead of doing something that would make her shape look off.

J

Juan Dan

So much to say about this, that I choose to say nothing...
go ahead
tell them how the blk man has LIED AND BULLSHITTED to blk women telling them they big boned and sexy etc crap

yet REALLY what they want is a woman with a big ass and a very very very very very very very very very very small waist

and shit don't work dat on average
big ass usually equals big belly or thigh or hand or whatever else

so in essence the talk bout "blk man love fat woman" is bullshit and evil
hope you weren't one of those types

me really like big women so those who fake it make me angry

in any case you cant have a female populace who want dream man and male populace who want dream women

then nobody living in reality
lol

J

Juan Dan

so what nobody don't like big bishes no moe?
more for Jigga Boozy

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
so what nobody don't like big bishes no moe?
more for Jigga Boozy
One of the biggest songs in T&T right about now & I think it should be your personal anthem. :D

Mr Killa - Rolly Polly (Greenz Power Soca / Official Music Video 2014)
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PYyV6MWLpeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DIRECTOR: Ronnie Homer
Edited By: Ronnie Homer | Ahtik Studio Production Inc.
Track Produced By: Stonehill Records | Francis De Lima
Written By: Hollice Mapp

Ah want ah fat gyal, ah want ah Rolly Polly!! dance1

J

Juan Dan

One of the biggest songs in T&T right about now & I think it should be your personal anthem. :D

Mr Killa - Rolly Polly (Greenz Power Soca / Official Music Video 2014)
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PYyV6MWLpeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DIRECTOR: Ronnie Homer
Edited By: Ronnie Homer | Ahtik Studio Production Inc.
Track Produced By: Stonehill Records | Francis De Lima
Written By: Hollice Mapp

Ah want ah fat gyal, ah want ah Rolly Polly!! dance1
yup I represent for big women

blk people on some real slick shit right now

people changing their mentalities on some sneaky shit

all of a sudden big women are getting no love and nobody talking bout it

In fact I haven't seen a REAL FAT woman in a while

like they disappearing

yet that artist don't want fat gal
he want medium size gal

me a talk bout real big women
curves
not no accidental fat soon to lose next week

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
yup I represent for big women

blk people on some real slick shit right now

people changing their mentalities on some sneaky shit

all of a sudden big women are getting no love and nobody talking bout it

In fact I haven't seen a REAL FAT woman in a while

like they disappearing

yet that artist don't want fat gal
he want medium size gal

me a talk bout real big women
curves
not no accidental fat soon to lose next week
Please check the rolly polly in the yellow dress in this remix. That is a genuine fat gyal with curves my friend! :cool:

Mr Killa - Rolly Polly (Road Mix) [2014 T&T/Greenz Power Soca Music Video Remix]
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u6lpMnJuBAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Produced By: Francis De Lima | Vidmix Done: Chevon Francis

J

Juan Dan

Please check the rolly polly in the yellow dress in this remix. That is a genuine fat gyal with curves my friend! :cool:

Mr Killa - Rolly Polly (Road Mix) [2014 T&T/Greenz Power Soca Music Video Remix]
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u6lpMnJuBAU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Produced By: Francis De Lima | Vidmix Done: Chevon Francis
alrite he keeping it really real
my size girls those
we want the women comfortable and happy with themselves
if health risk they check a doctor yet these men and their new found love for skinny women is not nice