What typa of ratchet mess is this!! NSFW

kidray

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8smPXmjwnj0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
classy indeed.

the video is of Guyanese.

let's not forget that Borough Day, Point Fortin, when those people were fukking in the bush....made huge headlines...or any time trinis fukk on the road during carnival

same shit...ratchetness just the same

trinike

let's not forget that Borough Day, Point Fortin, when those people were fukking in the bush....made huge headlines...or any time trinis fukk on the road during carnival

that's funny, i never saw the incident you are speaking off. Who do you associate with?

wait, it also happens during carnival? damn, you have been there, or you just sit down and watch these videos with your friends?

how are your thoughts applicable to your adopted nation of Jamaica?

What goes on during Pride Week, all over?

is it fair to say you are a product of a rachet culture, so i should differ to you same way?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
that's funny, i never saw the incident you are speaking off. Who do you associate with?

wait, it also happens during carnival? damn, you have been there, or you just sit down and watch these videos with your friends?

how are your thoughts applicable to your adopted nation of Jamaica?

What goes on during Pride Week, all over?

is it fair to say you are a product of a rachet culture, so i should differ to you same way?
http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/point-fortin-borough-day-2010-bush-bull-nsfw-216165/

lol....boy i tell ya....people love to point out the faults of others, but never want to hear it about themselves

we all know about the flaws of passa passa culture...and i have been known to speak out against that ON DANCEHALL BOARDS

i stand in the fire of the gay hot seat, all day everyday...and i take whatever people have to say about gay people

as far as being a product of it...NOPE....not at all....you wish you knew something about me.....i am not biased, everyone gets my scrutiny...i do not pretend that any one group is above or should not be held accountable

trinike

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/point-fortin-borough-day-2010-bush-bull-nsfw-216165/

lol....boy i tell ya....people love to point out the faults of others, but never want to hear it about themselves

we all know about the flaws of passa passa culture...and i have been known to speak out against that ON DANCEHALL BOARDS

i stand in the fire of the gay hot seat, all day everyday...and i take whatever people have to say about gay people

as far as being a product of it...NOPE....not at all....you wish you knew something about me.....i am not biased, everyone gets my scrutiny...i do not pretend that any one group is above or should not be held accountable
no i just find it funny, that once again you are hitched up under trinis, yet erroneously named them in a video, then to save face, you actually had to bring up a Trinidad Point Fortin video, that i wasn't even aware of.

and by saying you are product of rachet culture, was me being facetious, in that you are American & the culture is leading rachet. You know, like how you try to paint trinis?

i laugh.

Minxy

:mda:...u really gonna compare two kids having sex in the bush to these grown ass folks not giving a fuk?? :acute:...ur reaching mygirl, juss take the L, cause u were wrong son :drag:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
no i just find it funny, that once again you are hitched up under trinis, yet erroneously named them in a video, then to save face, you actually had to bring up a Trinidad Point Fortin video, that i wasn't even aware of.

and by saying you are product of rachet culture, was me being facetious, in that you are American & the culture is leading rachet. You know, like how you try to paint trinis?

i laugh.

that culture is not a reflection of me at all....

i find it funny that whenever i say anything about trinis, you take it so personally....yet when people speak about gays or americans.or whatever....i don't take it personal at all...shit, i didn't even realize you were speaking about americans in your comment....lol

i laugh as well

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
:mda:...u really gonna compare two kids having sex in the bush to these grown ass folks not giving a fuk?? :acute:...ur reaching mygirl, juss take the L, cause u were wrong son :drag:

lol...what's the difference????

you know what....the fact that you gonna split hairs, speaks to the delusion.....i have nothing else to say

trinike

that culture is not a reflection of me at all....

i find it funny that whenever i say anything about trinis, you take it so personally....yet when people speak about gays or americans.or whatever....i don't take it personal at all...shit, i didn't even realize you were speaking about americans in your comment....lol

i laugh as well
but the video you point out is a reflection of trinis? the assness is never ending i see.

take it so personal? no. point out your assness, yes.

you didn't realize i was generalizing about americans? your daftness, not mines.

aight, let's keep it moving now.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
but the video you point out is a reflection of trinis? the assness is never ending i see.

take it so personal? no. point out your assness, yes.

you didn't realize i was generalizing about americans, because you think it's always all about you. nothing new there.

aight, let's keep it moving now.

oh it is always about me....IT IS

lol

and that is not delusional

Missmayling

So, your sexual lifestyle is not a ratchet mess?

dedetriniking

whatever she says Nikki has a real jones for Trinis...bad feeling or good feeling....its still a jones.

Buh she have rell company on this board.

Missmayling

Not even close

So this thread is going to become about me? Lemme know so I can prepare
the thread is about ratchet behavior, not you. You pointed out passa passa, carnival, the woman in vid, people having sex in bushes, etc. I am wondering why you left your own lifestyle out. .

"lol....boy i tell ya....people love to point out the faults of others, but never want to hear it about themselves"

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
For the record I don’t care what country they from that is pure nastiness ... These ghetto FOOLS make all black people look bad

* Yes i know de guy is Indian