What typa of ratchet mess is this!! NSFW

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
the thread is about ratchet behavior, not you. You pointed out passa passa, carnival, the woman in vid, people having sex in bushes, etc. I am wondering why you left your own lifestyle out. .

"lol....boy i tell ya....people love to point out the faults of others, but never want to hear it about themselves"
lol....ok...

so if i personally chose not to tell my own stories, people other than whom i had sex with, would know what i was doing?

you got that

and yes, you are making it about me.....you been wanting to get into a personal battle with me for days...are you and Colo looking for tips to spice up your sex life Cobwebs

Minxy

lol...what's the difference????

you know what....the fact that you gonna split hairs, speaks to the delusion.....i have nothing else to say
:kicks

and yes, you are making it about me.....you been wanting to get into a personal battle with me for days...are you and Colo looking for tips to spice up your sex life Cobwebs
oh brother, this is getting boring, :boredom:..isn't that what everyone does...please get over urself, its becoming redundant :drag:

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
no i just find it funny, that once again you are hitched up under trinis, yet erroneously named them in a video, then to save face, you actually had to bring up a Trinidad Point Fortin video, that i wasn't even aware of.

and by saying you are product of rachet culture, was me being facetious, in that you are American & the culture is leading rachet. You know, like how you try to paint trinis?

i laugh.
you're hilarious :kicks