What u rather.....

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i need a better refresher which NCIS... is that the one in NY? or the one with the sexy spanish dude with the weird mouth?

ah either way I'll pick old faithful LnO SVU
Munch is a barrel of laughs
the story arch with IceT and his son is always good
Stabler got interesting when he separate from his wife and cheat, then his daughter was bipolar and the never ending antagonism with the lawyers based on whether they collected evidence legally
Olivia... I mean its olivia
o and the nun it was always cool when she would make an appearance

pour some liqqa out to the detectives that moonlight but didn't stay in SVU

I will say i recent got into criminal minds and I like it
Also discovered Lie to Me after it was cancelled and I really ended up liking it

str8_talk

Devine
i need a better refresher which NCIS... is that the one in NY? or the one with the sexy spanish dude with the weird mouth? the one with Gibbs, Abby, Xeva, Tony, Tim

Stabler got interesting when he separate from his wife and cheat, then his daughter was bipolar and the never ending antagonism with the lawyers based on whether they collected evidence legally

Also discovered Lie to Me after it was cancelled and I really ended up liking it
i have yet to begin to watch criminal minds.. im never ketching it while its showing

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
i need a better refresher which NCIS... is that the one in NY? or the one with the sexy spanish dude with the weird mouth?

+1 on this entire post...except discovering lie to me..lol

i still mourning Sister Pam :cray:

I haven't watched the new season tho...if elliot eh dey...i eh watchin...

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life

everything u say plus Person of Interest, i watch all the LnO's and NCIS. Lie to me was good. I liked The Closer too, this season is the last :(

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
person of interest
lie to me
NYC 22
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Law and Order SVU
Fringe
The Good Wife (not sure if it fits but..)
CSI (Crime Scene Investigation and NY.. got tired of Horatio and his one liners lol)

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i have yet to begin to watch criminal minds.. im never ketching it while its showing
oh i do like that one abby xeva etc but is a catch it when i catch it it not top on the priority list.

BTW anyone watches the one wid shemar moore? sometimes the dirty talk with him and the tech chick is waaaay too overbearing at times

+1 on this entire post...except discovering lie to me..lol

i still mourning Sister Pam :cray:

I haven't watched the new season tho...if elliot eh dey...i eh watchin...
I watch the new guy is sexy to me kinda like how that peruvian guy was on the main LnO
Plus the female det. they brought in i knew her acting from a cancelled NBC show she was like a govt official that had to catch fugitives. She was ok so she was familiar to me by the time she reach on LnO and I like how they made the bond with her and Tutuola cos he real had her back thru her gambling issues. homie real had she back

everything u say plus Person of Interest, i watch all the LnO's and NCIS. Lie to me was good. I liked The Closer too, this season is the last :(
Oh yea I love person of interest too
I'm actually found a newly discovered love for LnO crim intent... I really didn't like bobby for the LOooooongest but i've come around

But my two shows are back now
ALPHAS
LEVERAGE ... wait, i don't think those two fit the thread theme tho

Oh another i like is one set down in florida is it the glades or something so.. the det. move from chicago to fl and he dating a nurse that gone back to med school and have a son and her ex husband was in jail then witness protection... its a fun show

Also 2 brit series i like but bare madman criminals dey pon it
Wire in the Blood
Waking the Dead

I tried MI5 but nah it not for me atall

str8_talk

Devine
oh i do like that one abby xeva etc but is a catch it when i catch it it not top on the priority list.

BTW anyone watches the one wid shemar moore? sometimes the dirty talk with him and the tech chick is waaaay too overbearing at times

I watch the new guy is sexy to me kinda like how that peruvian guy was on the main LnO
Plus the female det. they brought in i knew her acting from a cancelled NBC show she was like a govt official that had to catch fugitives. She was ok so she was familiar to me by the time she reach on LnO and I like how they made the bond with her and Tutuola cos he real had her back thru her gambling issues. homie real had she back

Oh yea I love person of interest too
I'm actually found a newly discovered love for LnO crim intent... I really didn't like bobby for the LOooooongest but i've come around

But my two shows are back now
ALPHAS
LEVERAGE ... wait, i don't think those two fit the thread theme tho

Oh another i like is one set down in florida is it the glades or something so.. the det. move from chicago to fl and he dating a nurse that gone back to med school and have a son and her ex husband was in jail then witness protection... its a fun show

Also 2 brit series i like but bare madman criminals dey pon it
Wire in the Blood
Waking the Dead

I tried MI5 but nah it not for me atall
lol wow u real into it..

there are alot of new ones coming out now..