what y'all think i should do?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
one of my favorite phrases along with mark ass trick :kicks:

lol Nikki they might love you there but you sound like a difficult ass employee administratively a work and pimp they system kinda thing all kinda 'technicalities' :kicks:
not at all...i am far from difficult....any liberty i take, is something i am entitled to...i was out on FMLA....that is something that EVERYONE is entitled to...Family Medical Leave Act ....that is why i am able to maintain my job, because FMLA secures it for me.....and why i haven't been suspended all this time...so he needed the AWOL to push disciplinary action against me, because he couldn't do it with the sick leave

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
not at all...i am far from difficult....any liberty i take, is something i am entitled to...i was out on FMLA....that is something that EVERYONE is entitled to...Family Medical Leave Act ....that is why i am able to maintain my job, because FMLA secures it for me.....and why i haven't been suspended all this time...so he needed the AWOL to push disciplinary action against me, because he couldn't do it with the sick leave
thats what I'm saying with the technicalities you not doing something wrong it just may not be the most convenient hence where the difficult comes in not your personality( i even put 'administratively') I mean unplanned vacay then the hotline calling it makes me chuckle at the slickness. You not wrong but...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
thats what I'm saying with the technicalities you not doing something wrong it just may not be the most convenient hence where the difficult comes in not your personality( i even put 'administratively') I mean unplanned vacay then the hotline calling it makes me chuckle at the slickness. You not wrong but...

lol...oh....it's pretty much, a how i feel when i wake up type deal....if i wake up and i don't feel like being bothered....i call the hotline and request a vacation day.....lol

sharkie

Listen, you don't need to worry about how he will feed himself if he's fired. His actions are wrong and should not be done to you or anyone else. What if there are others out there that he's doing the same thing to and they too scared to talk? This man is unprofessional and needs not be in management period. If his wake up call is to be fired because of his behavior, maybe he'll change it next time.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
File an EEO complaint! He won't even be able to breathe near you as virtually everything after a complaint can be seen as retaliatory. Also as mentioned before you need not worry about him. Clearly whatever relationship you HAD is not a factor in his maneuvering so why let it factor into your thought process?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
well...i am going to see how he reacts when i go to work tomorrow....today i went over his head and got the day off (ran out of vacation days)....and i didn't want to call out sick and progress my disciplinary action

so i got them to give me the day off today and i will work on saturday to make it up.....his blood is probably boiling

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Well, "I don't wanna be the one, to tell you how its got to be".........

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TbMKTZbUxzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LIONESS onda RISE

well...i am going to see how he reacts when i go to work tomorrow....today i went over his head and got the day off (ran out of vacation days)....and i didn't want to call out sick and progress my disciplinary action

so i got them to give me the day off today and i will work on saturday to make it up.....his blood is probably boiling
Wow Nikki... That's wayyyy over the top like behavior...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Wow Nikki... That's wayyyy over the top like behavior...

no it's not....i know who to talk to to get what i want with no issue....this is how we do it here....i didn't put in 14 years to NOT be able to have some kind of pull....

it's only a problem for HIM because he don't have that....this is something that EVERYONE with enough years do.....if i couldn't do it, i wouldn't ask to have it done.....

in fact, when i called to speak with the department manager i ONLY asked for 4 hours off...but she OFFERED to give me the whole day off and to make it up on saturday...SHE hooked me up...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
well....i see that he humbled himself A LOT

i was on my way to get some food today, and he asked me to pick something up for him....he offered to pay for my meal and gave me his debit card....

i asked him if he trusted me with it and he was like "yeah homie" then started talking about how i was there for him when he was going thru his troubles

i hope this attitude and behavior lasts....cause i really didn't want to have to go there with him

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

i was on my way to get some food today, and he asked me to pick something up for him....he offered to pay for my meal and gave me his debit card....

i asked him if he trusted me with it and he was like "yeah homie" then started talking about how i was there for him when he was going thru his troubles

i hope this attitude and behavior lasts....cause i really didn't want to have to go there with him
He just dropped me off....we had a Loooonnnnnngggggg talk....

I hope it makes a difference.
ur crazy you know

nothing you have posted on this board before ever made me think so until now

you know what lemme stop accusing and just say I don't understand your actions.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
ur crazy you know

nothing you have posted on this board before ever made me think so until now

you know what lemme stop accusing and just say I don't understand your actions.
lol...i'm not the crazy one....HE is....

my actions towards him never changed, i am going to be the same person regardless....

he is the one with the erratic behavior, prior to all this happening, if he asked me to pick up some food for him, i would have done it, so why say no now and ADD to the tension...he has given me rides home from work before, so why say no, if he offered, and i knew he wanted to talk about work......he HUMBLED himself....

there is no benefit to me acting funky with him just because of what he did....i don't have time to maintain negativity, especially in the work place....

he actually came to me today and asked me if i wanted something to eat when he was going out to get his lunch..

we had a long talk, and by the time, i was done, dude was thanking me and fighting back tears, because he knew his job was on the line....he told me how he came close to quitting and how other women in management were gunning for him to make problems for him at work....because he saw the instant messages they were sending each other...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
let me ask you taj....what is not to understand about my actions?

because i didn't "keep a distance" and maintain the tension?

i think i actually got a better result because he approaches me COMPLETELY different now

LIONESS onda RISE

Nikki, what about ur attitude and actions? Will they change? It's over the top to come back from 2 and 1/2 years leave, return 1 day and take vacation leave (not scheduled vacation), reach opposition and go over your immediate supervisor for an adjusted schedule once the unscheduled vacation time ran out...that is way over the top and it seems as if a change and HUMBELING of both parties is needed for an amicable resolution

Not judging but, is that a good way to conduct yourself at work?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Nikki, what about ur attitude and actions? Will they change? It's over the top to come back from 2 and 1/2 years leave, return 1 day and take vacation leave (not scheduled vacation), reach opposition and go over your immediate supervisor for an adjusted schedule once the unscheduled vacation time ran out...that is watt over the top and it seems as if a change and HUMBELING if birth parties is needed for an amicable resolution

i didn't get any opposition, for the vacation leave, because i never went to him for it in the first place....i went directly to who gave it to me....

what i did would have never been a problem for anyone else, because they know i have the time, and it needs to be taken BEFORE, november and december.....it may look bad, but i HAVE to use up my vacation time...and it's nobody's business WHEN i take it, because I CAN have those days as long as they are open for vacation....he's taking it personal because he can't do it, and he is petty, so he feels like i am abusing the system....

what would be over the top is if i had forced their hand (which is something i have done in the past) where i save up the time until the very end of the year, and take it off for christmas and new years, after the time is closed....the holidays is closed...but if i didn't take it my vacation that week....and waited until it "looked good" they would have been shit out of luck because i would have forced their hand, to give me a time when vacation is already closed....and they would have NO CHOICE but to give it to me

thing is, if i was abusing the system, or if i was doing anything WRONG...they WOULDN'T HAVE APPROVED IT...but they DID....and the switching of the schedules was OFFERED to me, i didn't ask for it...i don't have to humble anything, because i actually get what i get, because I AM HUMBLE

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
The update on this story if anybody cares is that dude started doing a whole lot of extra shit...but what was the end all be all for me was when he came to mw and tried to tell me twice that my head wraps were against company dress code, when i was wearing a head wrap in my company photo id and no one EVER complained of it before...

So i wrote a very long email, outlining every example of harassment, and sent it to the manager, the director, head supervisor, the union delegates and HR...and they end up having two meetings with him....he then tried to retaliate by giving me the lowest score possible on my yearly review so that i would be denied my bonus....but then i told him about himself and threw the paper back in his face and he tried to get me suspended for insolence. The union made sure that didn't happen, and he had to redo my review, giving me a passing score so that i can get my bonus. Because everyone knows i know more than he does and he always needed my help to make the night shift run smoothly....

They eventually removed him as my supervisor.