What you read on Imix and YOU

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Does what you read on imix really irk you, evoke feelings or whatever..

like how some people does yell at the news when something totally unfair or unjust happen or see an op ed piece, or some people cuss at someone opinion when they writte an editorial in the newspaper.. or how some people used to get on while watching Sally Jesse Raphael or Phil Donahue (my grandmother used to real cuss when she watched Donahue)

like you read a real ignorant statement on imix, or someone post some real jackassness... Do you sit behind your computer screen and say Wat the fuk yo, bang your computer desk, say "how the hell can someone think that.. are you prompted to say what is right, make correction, take a stand...

are you able to shrug it off and chalk it up to this world hav all kinds
like take a nonchalant attitude and figure that people just set in their ways and no matter what you do you not gonna be able to change them...

Last edited:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
depends on what is being said. if it is some assness that i dont care about..then i might jus bypass it.. if its interesting topic i will give my view..

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
nice thread by the way

what i read on imix makes me sad, because it is indicative of the mentality of a people....i am not saddened by individual opinions but what i pay more attention to the collective dynamic, which is a microcosm of the larger world

TC

Steuuuupssss!
With the jokes only, that is the only thing that provokes re-action outside of the pc with me. Like in them LR threads the other days i was howling with laff when insults were being hurled from LR to MB to Nikki! Folks around thought I was going crazy, but when I showed them the screen(an absolute 1st for me) even them and all start to laugh out loud!

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Does what you read on imix really irk you, evoke feelings or whatever..

like how some people does yell at the news when something totally unfair or unjust happen or see an op ed piece, or some people cuss at someone opinion when they writte an editorial in the newspaper.. or how some people used to get on while watching Sally Jesse Raphael or Phil Donahue (my grandmother used to real cuss when she watched Donahue)

like you read a real ignorant statement on imix, or someone post some real jackassness... Do you sit behind your computer screen and say Wat the fuk yo, bang your computer desk, say "how the hell can someone think that.. are you prompted to say what is right, make correction, take a stand...

are you able to shrug it off and chalk it up to this world hav all kinds
like take a nonchalant attitude and figure that people just set in their ways and no matter what you do you not gonna be able to change them...

i wonder why this thread flopped.....you used to make some good threads HB

bhalistix

It is I
nice thread by the way

what i read on imix makes me sad, because it is indicative of the mentality of a people....i am not saddened by individual opinions but what i pay more attention to the collective dynamic, which is a microcosm of the larger world

WTF

:kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks for days

bhalistix

It is I
Individuals on here IRKS so times its more on a comical level.

NIKKI - is just a ree ree that makes me laugh every time i see her post

SWAG is an attention starved ho, and he is gay.

Ladyrasta - just wants to type ways ever she wants in a thread and they justify why it is relevant to the discussion. Doesn't matter how many times people tell here she just doesn't understand that she SUCK at analogies..

dobabli - just likes to beat her ass like she knows what she is talking about

NBK - just a jackass, that does know that the hell he talking about

KLANG - i an ole country bookie from Dominica

these people IRK the ################ out of me....

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Some of what I read on here evokes a rxn, some doesn't. There are def times when I'm like wtf, but there are times when I think ish is hilarious. Before I got to know the mentality of some of the posters I'd get annoyed and wonder wtf, but now i just smh bc I already know what to expect from them

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
most is "she's an idiot, steups" and move on

i will say as a newbie i took insults serious as you met me in the street and dissed me in real life. imix was my first forum so there wasn't that separation. plus imix being imix you can imagine the
d r a g g i n g i probably got at first. That adjustment period helped me not take things personally.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
None of you get a rise out of me....well except a couple, but I don't think that is the rise being discussed here.

Poca

It can get me feeling quite down when people on Imix gets super negative and condescending. Now I just avoid reading certain posters because I already know that they most likely did not write anything that I want to read.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lol... hmm nobody sensible has a problem understanding my analogies lol..

i think i have just stop giving two shits about the folks on imix.. the snide, the dumb, the crazy...

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Posters don't irk me, certain redundant directions people attemt to take threads does every now an den. I simply passionate about discussions having to do with children so off key talk in dem kinda threads go make meh seem probably lil aggressive. To be irked directly by posters would mean I care about them and trust and believe I doh really care bout allyuh dat much. Sorry lol