what's "coming on too strong" for you??

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Like when you just meet somebody... and they show interest.. what's coming on too strong for you... like is it lots of questions in the FIRST conversation you ever have with them? is it innuendos lacing their speech? constant texts? a desire to be near you all the time?.. like what actions flip the "yo.. chill" switch in your head this person is speeding?

Constant wanna see me, constant texting, liking every 1 of my Facebook statuses, calling me excessively, want 2 spend money on me just 2 see me, telling me u dont want me 2 hurt u when we just met.... Got more I can't think of

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I hate when women who obviously are really in to me pretend that they aren't. Not returning my calls, asking how I got their number, calling the cops.....playing hard to get can be sexxxy but sometimes when they go overboard with it I feel it's coming on too strong.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I hate when women who obviously are really in to me pretend that they aren't. Not returning my calls, asking how I got their number, calling the cops.....playing hard to get can be sexxxy but sometimes when they go overboard with it I feel it's coming on too strong.
Well stop calling me, and I in return will stop calling the police! :kicks

LB

I think the answer isnt so cut and dry because what is coming on too strong with one person, is just right with a next person. Depends not on if you like someone but how you like them, ie) how you vibe with them.

One guy could call and text me all day, want to see me all the time and it will get on my last nerve. And another guy could do the very same actions, I am cool with it...pretty much welcome it.

Last edited:
S

sharkie

Ughhhh, just had to put a fella in his place for some stuff.

Don't try to act controlling, asking me "which man I'm with and tellin me I should just lock off all fellas

Don't go straight to the sexual texts, bout, "oh you cooking? you should have me for desert" not cute.

Don't try to talk to me so much, got damn all this technology!! I wake up to a good morning text, cute. Then you wanna call me in the morning, fool, i have work to get ready for! Then you textin me all day, talkin on mih fb chat. sending messages. Please stop. THEN you want to call me at night to ask me, "what i did today?" really? You didn't try and find out? Steups

DO NOT, DO NOT, show up at my house without calling first, what chu think this is? steups.

T

T-MAKAA

Don't try to act controlling, asking me "which man I'm with and tellin me I should just lock off all fellas

Don't go straight to the sexual texts, bout, "oh you cooking? you should have me for desert" not cute.

Don't try to talk to me so much, got damn all this technology!! I wake up to a good morning text, cute. Then you wanna call me in the morning, fool, i have work to get ready for! Then you textin me all day, talkin on mih fb chat. sending messages. Please stop. THEN you want to call me at night to ask me, "what i did today?" really? You didn't try and find out? Steups

DO NOT, DO NOT, show up at my house without calling first, what chu think this is? steups.
smh @2012 chicks. He has every right to do these things.

smh

S

sharkie

I think the answer isnt so cut and dry because what is coming on too strong with one person, is just right with a next person. Depends not on if you like someone but how you like them, ie) how you vibe with them.

One guy could call and text me all day, want to see me all the time and it will get on my last nerve. And another guy to do the very same actions, I am cool with it...pretty much welcome it.
Yeah that's true. Except the whole askin me who i was with shit. I ain't no slag, I have male friends who are truly mutual. So don't think there's a possibility for cheating.

LB

Pressure!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

One guy could call and text me all day, want to see me all the time and it will get on my last nerve. And another guy could do the very same actions, I am cool with it...pretty much welcome it.
daiz why de question say "for you"... :angel:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea that sexual text thing irks me and i really dont want to know much more bout you yes... i wonder to myself if men think that shyt is cute or cool.. its actually revolting!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
and that is why I gave my answer......?
it was redundant because the question itself goes on the premise that for each person those factors will be different and is simply asking what are yours.. thats all.. but time to leave work so peace :yu:

LB

it was redundant because the question itself goes on the premise that for each person those factors will be different and is simply asking what are yours.. thats all.. but time to leave work so peace :yu:
redundant to whom? It isnt a cut and dry answer to me. Hence what I said. Dont see the big deal in needing to hype the point if that is how *I* see it. I will state things that are according to my opinion as I see fit.

LB

knock yourself out then cause that was my opinion from the beginning. I'm not changing my wording and how I express myself to accomodate a soul. If u dont like my wording just keep it moving.