what's "coming on too strong" for you??

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Trashy/Wotless'/Physical & Personality challenged people seem to be the main culprits of the "Coming on too Strong" culture.

I mean what do you expect.....:meeting:

Example: "Chie"

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Ughhhh, just had to put a fella in his place for some stuff.

Don't try to act controlling, asking me "which man I'm with and tellin me I should just lock off all fellas

Don't go straight to the sexual texts, bout, "oh you cooking? you should have me for desert" not cute.

Don't try to talk to me so much, got damn all this technology!! I wake up to a good morning text, cute. Then you wanna call me in the morning, fool, i have work to get ready for! Then you textin me all day, talkin on mih fb chat. sending messages. Please stop. THEN you want to call me at night to ask me, "what i did today?" avoiding your leech ass, would have been the proper responsereally? You didn't try and find out? Steups

DO NOT, DO NOT, show up at my house without calling first, what chu think this is? steups.
but what the bobby brown? what type of stuff you doing to that man? :kicks

Trashy/Wotless'/Physical & Personality challenged people seem to be the main culprits of the "Coming on too Strong" culture.

I mean what do you expect.....:meeting:

Example: "Chie"
you speak it, and it shall happen

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Ughhhh, just had to put a fella in his place for some stuff.

Don't try to act controlling, asking me "which man I'm with and tellin me I should just lock off all fellas

Don't go straight to the sexual texts, bout, "oh you cooking? you should have me for desert" not cute.

Don't try to talk to me so much, got damn all this technology!! I wake up to a good morning text, cute. Then you wanna call me in the morning, fool, i have work to get ready for! Then you textin me all day, talkin on mih fb chat. sending messages. Please stop. THEN you want to call me at night to ask me, "what i did today?" really? You didn't try and find out? Steups

DO NOT, DO NOT, show up at my house without calling first, what chu think this is? steups.
LoL

smh @2012 chicks. He has every right to do these things.

smh
wth :kicks:

Yeah that's true. Except the whole askin me who i was with shit. I ain't no slag, I have male friends who are truly mutual. So don't think there's a possibility for cheating.
:rofl: my friends did not know what this mean. I was like yall need to be up on the ho lexicon so you know if anybody tryna insult you or not.
anywhoooo ur 'luv' life sounds eventful mwahahahahahaha

LIONESS onda RISE

get the last word here bugs :nhl_fight
:kicks...IMPOSSIBLE!!!:rofl:

i agree with LB.. for the most part

if you are feeling someone, then what they do would be welcomed...and if you do not feel somone, those same actions will feel as if a person may be coming on too strong

Last edited:

Problemjaydeess

For me it will be any repeated act i will perceive as not welcomed.

some women are consistent and never give up using different tactics

S

sharkie

LoL

wth :kicks:

:rofl: my friends did not know what this mean. I was like yall need to be up on the ho lexicon so you know if anybody tryna insult you or not.
anywhoooo ur 'luv' life sounds eventful mwahahahahahaha
lmao. it's so much fun :kicks

i swear these people i meet crack me up with their tactics!!! dance1

Steupz

For me it can't be too many calls nor texts because I wouldn't countenance that. I'd set her right, gently, before it became unbearable.

What's too strong for me is developing a relationship with my mother and/or sister at a faster pace than we're going. I've had that happen twice and it turned me right off - one situation got me into a spot of bother.

Don't call my mother just to talk. Don't query my sister about me. I don't like that shit at all.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lol.. thats how some women get into it.. so even when u and dem not dealing they still dealing with ur mom or sister.. so the mother and sister may show loyalties and the new girl might have problems.. lol