What's The Name Of Dat Hot St. Lucian Song?

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
It sounds like a classic merengue chune.

It goes sumting like "Peekiching, peekiching, peekiching, Stop..."

And den it goes on again.

I heard it at a party about a month ago and requested a burn, but haven't gotten it as yet.

Anybody know de name of dat artist and/or song?

It sounds like classic merengue to me, but my St. Lucian breddrin tell me is a classic St. Lucian folk song.

Anybody know?

:confused

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
I think I know what song you're talking about..Back to basics and foreign bass started playing it..I don't recall the name of it though

It goes mes amis...chikita chikita..something something lol i don't know the words..it's a hot song though

mª®©

I think I know what song you're talking about..Back to basics and foreign bass started playing it..I don't recall the name of it though

It goes mes amis...chikita chikita..something something lol i don't know the words..it's a hot song though
Yeh, yeh, yeh!

Daiz it self.

Dat shit had EVERYBODY in de party jammin boy.

Dey had to rewine it 2 - 3 times straight.

It mek me axe de DJ to gimme a copy, but I dunno de fella and I ain' hear nuttin back.

Hence...dis tred.

LOL!!

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Hand over your Lucy passport
:butcher:

hush ur rass eh.......:butcher:

i have heard some tune to that extent already but i don't know the name, maybe Soca Shane would know........

SEXYPANAT

BRING ON THE SPRING
LOL.... I LOVE THAT TUNE, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, THEY DOES MIX IT WITH THAT ZOUK TUNE, COSA!!! OR KOSA!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.... I DONT KNOW WHO SING IT BUT THE NAME IS TEKKY TIK, OR TEK IT TICK, OR SOMETHING I CAN SAY I JUST CANT SPELL IT!!!:grin: I LOVE THAT SONG EVERYTIME I HEAR IT IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP ON TOP OF SOMEONE

Drinks4Life

AKA Dimeout
LOL.... I LOVE THAT TUNE, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, THEY DOES MIX IT WITH THAT ZOUK TUNE, COSA!!! OR KOSA!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.... I DONT KNOW WHO SING IT BUT THE NAME IS TEKKY TIK, OR TEK IT TICK, OR SOMETHING I CAN SAY I JUST CANT SPELL IT!!!:grin: I LOVE THAT SONG EVERYTIME I HEAR IT IT MAKES ME WANNA JUMP ON TOP OF SOMEONE
he talking about that tune we was jumping up to? if so I love that tune :dance:

mª®©

Yo...de shit is HOT!

To me it sung like a merengue chune, is only lass nite when my St. Lucian breddrin tole me its ackshally a classic St. Lucian folk chune I was like "Wow!"

Shit hot same way doah.

Anybody who have mp3 info on dat...hook a Fella up!

Seriously.

Drinks4Life

AKA Dimeout
Yo...de shit is HOT!

To me it sung like a merengue chune, is only lass nite when my St. Lucian breddrin tole me its ackshally a classic St. Lucian folk chune I was like "Wow!"

Shit hot same way doah.

Anybody who have mp3 info on dat...hook a Fella up!

Seriously.
yeah that's what I thought too but that tune is pure fireeeeeeeeeeeee :dance:

Ackee

Destra's Harmony
:dntknw: Asked my bredren in SLU

Kiñg Ackee says:
need to know a name of this lucian song, but dont know much words

Kiñg Ackee says:
it goes something like

"mes amis...chikita chikita....."

$ir ------> finally the herbs come around says:
chikita BOH !!!

Kiñg Ackee says:
who the artist!!

me eh know and by the way he is not lucian

Kiñg Ackee says:
oh yea?
where he from den? Dominica? Haiti? Martinique?

i eh even know where he from
So it name Chikita Boh, according to him, if that helps any

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
:dntknw: Asked my bredren in SLU

So it name Chikita Boh, according to him, if that helps any
hehe he gave you the run around..but wait is he sure it's "BOH" or "BON" which in french/creole is pronounced the same way..meaning "good"

MuSiQuE

SupaCalaFragilistik
I know what song you guys are referring to. It's actually not a Lucian song, although it's very popular with Lucians. As a matter of fact it's been discussed on this forum before.
I want to say it's from Guadeloupe. But it's a nice zouk merengue mix. I do have it on CD. If someone could direct me as to how to upload it, I can post it for you guys.

mª®©

I know what song you guys are referring to. It's actually not a Lucian song, although it's very popular with Lucians. As a matter of fact it's been discussed on this forum before.
I want to say it's from Guadeloupe. But it's a nice zouk merengue mix. I do have it on CD. If someone could direct me as to how to upload it, I can post it for you guys.
Awesum!!

YouSendIt.com

Daiz all you need.

PM me if you need more instructions dan dat.

I'll be more dan happy to assist.

Tanks.

:D

NYC2BGI

I have heard this before and like it too. Hopefuly some truck gives it some run on the Parkway on Monday.