Juan Dan

my gosh

topics on blackness= nuff stupidity
topics on blk men women relations= stupidity
topics on life= hoodrat stupidity
topics on wite people= stupidity
topics on the islands= stupidity
topics on politics= stupidity

I am quite confident I could have any one of those conversations with professors and politicians etc

many of yall come across as ex cons and project learnt

come on get wit it

gimme some excellent things to read that are learnable
thanks

J

Juan Dan

at the current moment in time we are awaiting socapineman to answer as to whether he thinks wite people are rayciss

that will point to many things concerning his intelligence or lack thereof

one such thing is we can be sure he be all up wite peeple face and they dont know he haytes them

thats not very intellectwal

yet such a belief will affect his other intellectwal understandings and perceptions

we await his reply

J

Juan Dan

ok well sad to say he has ignore Carlo for the 2nd time
lol
hence that means he would rather have convos with others
that is alrite
they will have another bullshit thread that will get nowhere and nobody will learn anything
lol

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Yes, WHITE PEOPLE R RACIST.

Where have you BEEN?

You want me to GIVE you a 1000 YEARS of "WHITE HISTORY" to PROVE the POINT?

J

Juan Dan

Yes, WHITE PEOPLE R RACIST.

Where have you BEEN?

You want me to GIVE you a 1000 YEARS of "WHITE HISTORY" to PROVE the POINT?
what percentage of wites were involved in the BUSINESS of slavery?

there is no such thing as 'wite people" especially concerning slayvery

there were many countries and peoples COMPETING for routes and product

I cant have this convo with you vincy cause you not an intellectual

you say stupid shit and ask even more stupid questions

doubt anyone has ever learned anything from you

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
what percentage of wites were involved in the BUSINESS of slavery?

there is no such thing as 'wite people" especially concerning slayvery

there were many countries and peoples COMPETING for routes and product

I cant have this convo with you vincy cause you not an intellectual

you say stupid shit and ask even more stupid questions

doubt anyone has ever learned anything from you
PRACTICALLY EVERY SINGLE "EUROPEAN" COUNTRY.

That said; you're an INTELLECTUAL? :kicks:kicks

**LITERALLY LAUGHING as I AM TYPING**

In the MEANTIME, this is JULY 15, 2013, and the RACISM DOESN'T END against PEOPLE of AFRICAN DESCENT by WHITES/EUROPEANS.

Here...READ son.

BBC News - Italian minister Cecile Kyenge deflects racial slur

J

Juan Dan

PRACTICALLY EVERY SINGLE "EUROPEAN" COUNTRY.

That said; you're an INTELLECTUAL? :kicks:kicks

**LITERALLY LAUGHING as I AM TYPING**

In the MEANTIME, this is JULY 15, 2015, and the RACISM DOESN'T END against PEOPLE of AFRICAN DESCENT by WHITES/EUROPEANS.

Here...READ son.

BBC News - Italian minister Cecile Kyenge deflects racial slur
the whole country or businessmen?

was it poor men or prisoners or millions of ordinary regular people?

keep in mind it was a business

one that STARTED hundreds of years before europeans

yet one thing at a time

was it the whole country involved in translantic slayvery or a small percentage of businessmen and politicians

remember now these were expensive VENTURES

blk people call me racial slurs EVERYDAY
should they apologise?

J

Juan Dan

I aint listening to shizzle that socapineman write
that pineman is dumb
make sure to not have him on any intellectwal list

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Carlo, what is your educational and socio-economic status?

And to what merit did you achieve that? What were the contributing factors that led you to the status and ENVIRONMENT that you are in currently?

Does race factor into any of it?

J

Juan Dan

Carlo, what is your educational and socio-economic status?

And to what merit did you achieve that? What were the contributing factors that led you to the status and ENVIRONMENT that you are in currently?

Does race factor into any of it?
as I told you the last time you tried to get gangsta and tough with me and I would rather not talk to you

anything else?

LIONESS onda RISE

Seems as tho Nikki is approaching you with respect... No gangster vibes... Why not answer?

Those are a valid questions when trying to understand your stance and veiws

J

Juan Dan

Seems as tho Nikki is approaching you with respect... No gangster vibes... Why not answer?

Those are a valid questions when trying to understand your stance and veiws
I do not care if you or her understands my views
I made my lil thread and was dealing with vincy
if you wanna be on some tag team black powah sista bullshit then by all means go ahead
yet you told me even some weeks ago to not deal with you
continue that shit please
thanks

Oneshot

where de crix
the whole country or businessmen?

was it poor men or prisoners or millions of ordinary regular people?

keep in mind it was a business

one that STARTED hundreds of years before europeans

yet one thing at a time

was it the whole country involved in translantic slayvery or a small percentage of businessmen and politicians

remember now these were expensive VENTURES

blk people call me racial slurs EVERYDAY
should they apologise?

leave them be, people act like we are not drinking the same water, eating the same food, and going to get killed for the same political lies.

J

Juan Dan

leave them be, people act like we are not drinking the same water, eating the same food, and going to get killed for the same political lies.
from the kings and strongmen in hafrica to the kings n strongmen of europe

the poor and weak were always pawns

I find it a bit cruel to say "all wite people" as how it HURTS blk peopel when wite people say "all blk people are"

I am just tired of seeing thread after thread after and nobody learns anything

it reminds me of debates on street corners and from jailbirds

yet not educated folks who are professionals etc

and the teachings continue generation after generation

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
as I told you the last time you tried to get gangsta and tough with me and I would rather not talk to you

anything else?
Lol. Am I getting gangster and tough with you?

You want to call women hoes bishes and hoodrats but you don't want nobody to talk tough to you. Maybe when you learn how to speak like you have some sense of decency as opposed to speaking like a paranoid schizophrenic with broken record syndrome, I and others will take what u have to say more seriously.

You dish it but you can't take it. You are not above being disrespected especially because you are very disrespectful. You in here trying to insult peoples intelligence when you haven't even proven your own..

Ha. You lucky I even acknowledged this thread. Cause you love throwing words around like you think you God or something. Go back to talking to yourself and deleting your threads because you have nothing intellectual to offer. Just your personal bias masqueraded as thoughtful insight.

J

Juan Dan

You want to call women hoes bishes and hoodrats but you don't want nobody to talk tough to you. Maybe when you learn how to speak like you have some sense of decency as opposed to speaking like a paranoid schizophrenic with broken record syndrome, I and others will take what u have to say more seriously.

You dish it but you can't take it. You are not above being disrespected especially because you are very disrespectful. You in here trying to insult peoples intelligence when you haven't even proven your own..

Ha. You lucky I even acknowledged this thread. Cause you love throwing words around like you think you God or something. Go back to talking to yourself and deleting your threads because you have nothing intellectual to offer. Just your personal bias masqueraded as thoughtful insight.
ok

J

Juan Dan

excellent
we are seeing massive intellectwal postings by oneshot, yankee doodle and big boss

socapineman and his project mentality is done

excellent guys I feel much better

LIONESS onda RISE

Amen!!!!

:drinks:

J

Juan Dan

tell you what your problem is
you NEED negativity....
need to see arguements and conflict...
need to have someone curse you out and you gotta be a troublemaker and cause problems....
thats ok thats your being...
just try to keep it to yourself can you?
can you do as you said you were gonna do and pretend I dont exist?

or its difficult and you gotta push shit and attempt to have the blk man you claim to love destroy himself and be in ruin

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
tell you what your problem is
you need negativity....
Need to see arguements and conflict...

just like you do

every time you call someone stupid like you did in this thread, or call people hoodrats, hoes and bishes

you think that because you THROW WORDS AND REFUSE TO CALL NAMES, and just speak indirectly that that exonerates you from being confrontational....but all it makes you is passive-aggressive

you thrive on negativity more than anyone else on here....you just don't want anyone to challenge you....and anyone that does, you flip it and say they are the ones with the problem....