Whear are the intellectuals?

J

Juan Dan

just like you do

every time you call someone stupid like you did in this thread, or call people hoodrats, hoes and bishes

you think that because you THROW WORDS AND REFUSE TO CALL NAMES, and just speak indirectly that that exonerates you from being confrontational....but all it makes you is passive-aggressive

you thrive on negativity more than anyone else on here....you just don't want anyone to challenge you....and anyone that does, you flip it and say they are the ones with the problem....
ok

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
just so you know....EVERY TIME you throw words about this place or come at some of the females and talk about them a certain way I WILL ADDRESS IT FOR THEM....since you OBVIOUSLY not gonna challenge me....

you want to try to draw THEM out so you can have a reason to CUSS DEM OUT...but i won't give you that opportunity....cause i will respond FOR THEM

J

Juan Dan

Ummm... I wasn't responding to u, nor was i quoting you...So please do not address me!!

Thank u kindly
wow
now continue being a big bad troublemaking thug
have fun

what you need realise is in bout three or four weeks when you feeling better and decide to deal with me like how a decent woman should

I wont forget, hence just keeeeeep on with what you doing

obviously you very intelligent and you came in the thread with good intentions
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
oh mayne

J

Juan Dan

just so you know....EVERY TIME you throw words about this place or come at some of the females and talk about them a certain way I WILL ADDRESS IT FOR THEM....since you OBVIOUSLY not gonna challenge me....

you want to try to draw THEM out so you can have a reason to CUSS DEM OUT...but i won't give you that opportunity....cause i will respond FOR THEM
you told me the last time to man up and get gangsta
I am not a gangsta maam
I am a gentleman
one of these men here would love to punch you in the fukkin face
get at them
I have no desire to argue or challenge you

understand that or you will continue trying to impress these women and whoever else?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
wow
now continue being a big bad troublemaking thug
have fun

what you need realise is in bout three or four weeks when you feeling better and decide to deal with me like how a decent woman should

I wont forget, hence just keeeeeep on with what you doing

obviously you very intelligent and you came in the thread with good intentions
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
oh mayne
this comment is FOR ME....you just too AFRAID to say it to me...

nobody don't have to address you decent, because there is nothing decent about you...you couldn't wait to have the opportunity to diss her when she didn't say anything negative to you...ain't nothing thug about babyloc

talk to me and stop being AFRAID.....you want to diss the women on imix in general, when you really want to diss me....

J

Juan Dan

this comment is FOR ME....you just too AFRAID to say it to me...

nobody don't have to address you decent, because there is nothing decent about you...you couldn't wait to have the opportunity to diss her when she didn't say anything negative to you...ain't nothing thug about babyloc

talk to me and stop being AFRAID.....you want to diss the women on imix in general, when you really want to diss me....
so you not gonna stop?
I have always said those things about babyloc
ok you not gonna stop

you big and bad

you challenge men

you a bad gal

I tell you over and over to chill yet you just a bad gal

god will show you how things go

I dont have to say shit to you

hear that?
god will deal with the case

ever see me tell anybody that?

alrite

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you told me the last time to man up and get gangsta
I am not a gangsta maam
I am a gentleman
one of these men here would love to punch you in the fukkin face
get at them
I have no desire to argue or challenge you

understand that or you will continue trying to impress these women and whoever else?

you want to INSULT THE WOMEN on some passive aggressive bullshit....you can't get gangster because you are a punk....you want to call everyone here stupid....you want to call them hoodrats and bishes....but you claim to be a gentleman....

YOU ARE NOT A GENTLEMAN......you are a bipolar, paranoid schizophrenic...that wants to lash out at people then pretend to be something you are not

J

Juan Dan

you want to INSULT THE WOMEN on some passive aggressive bullshit....you can't get gangster because you are a punk....you want to call everyone here stupid....you want to call them hoodrats and bishes....but you claim to be a gentleman....

YOU ARE NOT A GENTLEMAN......you are a bipolar, paranoid schizophrenic...that wants to lash out at people then pretend to be something you are not
god will deal with your case
know that
you a go suffah

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
so you not gonna stop?
I have always said those things about babyloc
ok you not gonna stop

you big and bad

you challenge men

you a bad gal

I tell you over and over to chill yet you just a bad gal

god will show you how things go

I dont have to say shit to you

hear that?
god will deal with the case

ever see me tell anybody that?

alrite

YOU MADE THIS THREAD TO INSULT PEOPLE.....but you don't want to be challenged?

*guffaw*

i ain't no big bad gal that wants to challenge men....i want to challenge YOU because you want to disrespect people...then act like you not disrespecting them...

God gonna deal with YOU

when YOU LEARN to talk to people properly, then i will stop talking to you the way i do.....

YOU GONNA LEARN TODAY

J

Juan Dan

YOU MADE THIS THREAD TO INSULT PEOPLE.....but you don't want to be challenged?

*guffaw*

i ain't no big bad gal that wants to challenge men....i want to challenge YOU because you want to disrespect people...then act like you not disrespecting them...

God gonna deal with YOU

when YOU LEARN to talk to people properly, then i will stop talking to you the way i do.....

YOU GONNA LEARN TODAY
me no affi seh much to yuh
you a go understand
if me seh you a go suffa you a go suffa
and if a pon yuh dethbed you a seh sorry carlo
memba dat
with all the respect and love me show you and you a constantly try violate
de universe dont work like that
remember that
remember that

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
god will deal with your case
know that
you a go suffah
honey....life is TOO SWEET

you will suffer way more than me...cause that is how God wants it to be

and i love how you bringing God into a discussion when you trying to be negative

my life so good now because GOD KNOWS what type of woman i am...don't feel that if you bring God into the discussion it's going to make me feel a way

no matter how HARD you try....it nah go work.....you ago feel pain, well before me

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
what percentage of wites were involved in the BUSINESS of slavery?

Careful Slavery existed way before the crusades

there is no such thing as 'wite people" especially concerning slayvery Kinna wrong there

there were many countries and peoples COMPETING for routes and product they still, Lmao Alibaba and the forty thieves..

I cant have this convo with you vincy cause you not an intellectual So true

you say stupid shit and ask even more stupid questions
Agree

doubt anyone has ever learned anything from you

They did
They did.....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
me no affi seh much to yuh
you a go understand
if me seh you a go suffa you a go suffa
and if a pon yuh dethbed you a seh sorry carlo
memba dat
with all the respect and love me show you and you a constantly try violate
de universe dont work like that
remember that
remember that

you don't show NOBODY love and respect

as me said from before, you think you are god...you are not god

keep flinging words about this place.......you suffering, and you want everyone else to be suffering like you

your heart DUTTY like gully water

J

Juan Dan

you don't show NOBODY love and respect

as me said from before, you think you are god...you are not god

keep flinging words about this place.......you suffering, and you want everyone else to be suffering like you

your heart DUTTY like gully water
aint nothing to argue about
me speak words gainst you and those words will come to pass
is not shit to talk about
for you to even say me never show you love and respect says all there is to say about you
take care maam

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
for you to even say me never show you love and respect says all there is to say about you
take care maam
and that says all there is to say about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swollen

Players Play I Coach

take care maam
Is that some kinna obeah curse....

It has already being dammed to extinction...