Whear are the intellectuals?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
right now me spirit change and me dark....a dark energy a rise and trust me....yet this can be continued another time....in meditation

LOL

funny, i feel fine.....you feel dark because you always been dark...as me say, your heart dutty and unclean

my heart clean, and i am fine

have a good day

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
the whole country or businessmen?

was it poor men or prisoners or millions of ordinary regular people?

keep in mind it was a business

one that STARTED hundreds of years before europeans

yet one thing at a time

was it the whole country involved in translantic slayvery or a small percentage of businessmen and politicians

remember now these were expensive VENTURES

blk people call me racial slurs EVERYDAY
should they apologise?
SMH

SMH

Dude, STOP BEING a SILLY RABBIT.

Of course it was not EVERYONE who was LIKE that.

**and here he is TALKING about INTELLIGENCE.**

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Seems as tho Nikki is approaching you with respect... No gangster vibes... Why not answer?

Those are a valid questions when trying to understand your stance and veiws

if he had JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS instead of going down the "tough talk" route......the thread would have had more intellectual discourse as opposed to what it became....

he didn't want intellectual discourse, he wanted to attack people when they respond to him...but yet he claims to be civil and non confrontational and a gentleman

kmbrct

LIONESS onda RISE

if he had JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS instead of going down the "tough talk" route......the thread would have had more intellectual discourse as opposed to what it became....

he didn't want intellectual discourse, he wanted to attack people when they respond to him...but yet he claims to be civil and non confrontational and a gentleman

kmbrct
Anyone with eyes can see....

J

Juan Dan

She made Carlos go run and hide.. Prolly sitting in a corner somewhere soiling his pamper
ok bad gal ok
know why I dont do harm to people and deal with peace and love?
deemans will get ya and feast on your blood at nights
lol
thats so amusing