When does "black" end, and "mixed" begin?

SKBai1991

Pussi boi ,a wha da rass madness ya eh tell me, da blasted article ah sey 30% of white Americans have 2.3% African blood , a nah dat a mean a very smahl amount ,dat not eh look like plenty ov witte ancestry to me.

An' 1/3rd means 33.3% not 30% ya duppy, it is what it is , nuh bodda try dey approximation and estimation bizness.Either way ya does look at it ,ya dey wrong.Ya nah learn,eh. Hush ya sk#unt.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: lawd me almost piss me pants laughing

What, so your mangled fake Guyanese dialect is supposed to intimidate me & make everyone else on here start taking you seriously?

1. You don't talk like that. Leave di accent typing to Big Boss & dem man dey, it doh suit yuh none tall.

2. I'm not sure Guyanese people even say duppy. If you're gonna pretend to be something you're not, at least be good at it.

3. Please go re-learn Maths & English.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Depends on what society you're talking about. In Latin America what passes for White is alot less European than what passes for White in the States...and even still about 1/3 of Americans have significant African ancestry. Most White people in the US are very White, but there's still a large subsection of that population that isn't.
Let me quote this again to be specific 2.3% isn't significant by any means, and it its not even 1/3rd to be real, estimation don't mean jack.

Analysis: White prof finds he's not -- 2 - UPI.com

It appears that 70 percent of whites have no African ancestors. Among the 30 percent who do, the black admixture is around 2.3 percent, which would be like having about three black ancestors out of those 128.

What, so your mangled fake Guyanese dialect is supposed to intimidate me & make everyone else on here start taking you seriously?

1. You don't talk like that. Leave di accent typing to Big Boss & dem man dey, it doh suit yuh none tall.

2. I'm not sure Guyanese people even say duppy. If you're gonna pretend to be something you're not, at least be good at it.

Duppy is my personal vocabulary. Second you take this shit too seriously, I could type how ever I want.

You're an ass to even think I would want to even sweat over you when you are a lifeless dweeb who needs to get his facts straight but argues about bull.LOL I could careless if you are intimidated or not, I clown with you because you are a clown.

SKBai1991

Let me quote this again to be specific 2.3% isn't significant by any means, and it its not even 1/3rd to be real, estimation don't mean jack.

Duppy is my personal vocabulary. Second you take this shit too seriously, I could type how ever I want.

You're an ass to even think I would want to even sweat over you when you are a lifeless dweeb who needs to get his facts straight but argues about bull.LOL I could careless if you are intimidated or not, I clown with you because you are a clown.

You feel better now that you've gotten your panties outta bunch?

TheEducator

N

NaturalBornRidah

*YAWN*

only little boys bother with cartoons...

shame too cuz you were probably feeling really proud of that mediocre comeback. disgraceful, really.
What cartoon asswipe, just because I post cartoon drawing means I do what...

You need to shut up and be a good ####################, you have been owned.

SKBai1991

What cartoon asswipe, just because I post cartoon drawing means I do what...

You need to shut up and be a good ####################, you have been owned.
The only thing more shameful than your ignorant chatter is your pride in it. Do yourself a favour and get off the computer, go out into the real world and accomplish something, so you don't have to resort to petty, lame excuses for insults to build up your meagre and clearly misplaced self-esteem.

enjoy the rest of your weekend.

N

NaturalBornRidah

The only thing more shameful than your ignorant chatter is your pride in it. Do yourself a favour and get off the computer, go out into the real world and accomplish something, so you don't have to resort to petty, lame excuses for insults to build up your meagre and clearly misplaced self-esteem.

enjoy the rest of your weekend.
N1gga please,don't even try it.

8thWonder

Depends on what society you're talking about. In Latin America what passes for White is alot less European than what passes for White in the States...and even still about 1/3 of Americans have significant African ancestry. Most White people in the US are very White, but there's still a large subsection of that population that isn't.

Not really. It's not uncommon and phenotypes vary widely even within members of the same family, much less across an entire society. Most mixed people do have intermediate phenotypes, this is true, however people who favour one side over another are not uncommon.

For what? I don't even believe in the validity of most admixture tests tbh so why would I? There are more important questions to be addressed in this thread (which actually isn't a bad thread tbh) such as:

1. Are race and ancestry the same thing?

2. If not, which matters more?
This is not true.Actually only 3.5 percent of white Americans have 1 percent of African ancestry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/12/22/a-lot-of-southern-whites-are-a-little-bit-black/?utm_term=.34ed3a7e8169

Six million Americans who describe themselves as white have some African ancestry, according to a new study. In percentage terms, that means that roughly 3.5 percent of self-described white Americans have 1 percent or more African ancestry.