When was the last time you complimentaed a stranger........

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i do that shit all the time, i guess because i get complimented so often, it just makes it easier....

i feel if you secure in yourself, and comfortable in your skin, things like that are not that big of a deal

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
i do that shit all the time, i guess because i get complimented so often, it just makes it easier....

i feel if you secure in yourself, and comfortable in your skin, things like that are not that big of a deal
Interesting outlook. I does be stuck in my own world sometimes too often to do so but every now and then I do. Funny people are far more pleasant and friendly than I think they are credited with being.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Interesting outlook. I does be stuck in my own world sometimes too often to do so but every now and then I do. Funny people are far more pleasant and friendly than I think they are credited with being.
i think it would depend on the setting tho. and it also has a lot to do with your environment. if your constantly in hostile environments, it will make it difficult for you to do so.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i do that all the time.. takes nothing from me to tell somebody their outfit looks nice, or that their suit fits them well... or their hair looks healthy and bouncy... and i did that yesterday, this lady had a nice lime and orange sundress on her way to that free gospel concert yesterday..and i told her it looks very nice on her.. ..

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
i tend to stare...lol..so alot of the times i need to at least say to someone that i like what they are wearing or their hair or whatever so that they dont think i am crazy or rude...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I do it all the time...I either get a quick thank you and a smile, or an interesting conversation having to do with whatever I'm complimenting them on.

Vivaa

Today...I saw a young girl about 15 years old with a burn on her face..she was trying to hide it with her hair and walking fast to pass me..I looked at her and said "hey..slow down..your beautiful"...she stopped and smiled at me..I returned the smile....she reminded me of when I was in high school and gotten my left cheek bone fractured playing volley ball...I felt kinda down walking around with the huge black and blue bruise on my face...a guy stopped me in the street and told me I was beautiful..said hold your head up and walk...that meant alot to me..telling me to hold my head up...seeing her brought back all of those feelings that I had years ago...

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Today...I saw a young girl about 15 years old with a burn on her face..she was trying to hide it with her hair and walking fast to pass me..I looked at her and said "hey..slow down..your beautiful"...she stopped and smiled at me..I returned the smile....she reminded me of when I was in high school and gotten my left cheek bone fractured playing volley ball...I felt kinda down walking around with the huge black and blue bruise on my face...a guy stopped me in the street and told me I was beautiful..said hold your head up and walk...that meant alot to me..telling me to hold my head up...seeing her brought back all of those feelings that I had years ago...
u probly did wonders fuh her current state of self esteem