Which Caribbean Country do you think evokes the most envy & jealousy from the others

robblaten

Winter in the tropics????????????????????????? First time I heard that one. The northern islands get a cold front I heard but WINTER????
Well it's what we call winter anyway. Having to wear a jacket and bundle up to sleep. Average night time temperatures here are about 15 degrees colder in January than in July.

But in Barbados, even in February it was not cold at night.

Missmayling

Winter in the tropics????????????????????????? First time I heard that one. The northern islands get a cold front I heard but WINTER????
it can get as cold as central Florida in certain parts of Jamaica like Mandeville and in the Blue mountains in JA. In fact, some of the homes in those areas have fireplaces.

bktrini305

yo i was legit thinking to make a move one but f!ck that its no better than in miami. when i'm retiring, i want a place to go where de sun will give me spots and the humidity will give me inflammatory problems with my bones. I never ever want to feel like i do in Jan and Feb in Miami.

as god as my witness i will never need a sweater again

Seawall

I don't bad mind or envy any island. Other than my own country, i wouldn't mind being from Suriname, mostly because of the rich cultures, especially the maroon people. Wouldn't mind being from the mother continent also. It would be nice to have meh own language, family name, and ancestral traditions. Yes, island living too choke up.

robblaten

You guys must be really cold then. I don't envy you all.
This might sound strange coming from a dude from the Bahamas, but I DETEST hot and warm weather. If it were not for work I would be somewhere cold all year round. In fact, I often go to places where it is winter when it is our summer, like Argentina, Chile and South Africa. One summer I spent in Iceland just to escape the heat.

I can deal with the Bahamas from November to May, then I try to leave. I could not imagine if it stayed hot like summer all year round!

I have lived/studied in cold climates for years (vermont, connecticut, UK) but NEVER ONCE complained about the cold.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
:eek::eek::eek: The pride and joy those young men took in airing this out in front of cameras...the end killed me with the guy going to the nearby swamp with his trousers off to wash himself up...after he had just finished banging the donkey. :rofl:mad: the guy rubbing the backside of the donkey after he finished...
I nearly died when i saw one of them say "we go out and look for a donkey with a nice ass"

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
This might sound strange coming from a dude from the Bahamas, but I DETEST hot and warm weather. If it were not for work I would be somewhere cold all year round. In fact, I often go to places where it is winter when it is our summer, like Argentina, Chile and South Africa. One summer I spent in Iceland just to escape the heat.

I can deal with the Bahamas from November to May, then I try to leave. I could not imagine if it stayed hot like summer all year round!

I have lived/studied in cold climates for years (vermont, connecticut, UK) but NEVER ONCE complained about the cold.
I'm with you.. i like the cold... in the 30s and 40s that is... i dont like temperatures in the 20s or lower though so i dont know bout Iceland and them places