Which Caribbean Country do you think evokes the most envy & jealousy from the others

:clapping: That's how you take out the trash.
no it have an easier way to take out the trash, drop a couple ex slaves on the western third portion of Hispanola

and call it HAITI :kicks

they can have all the trash, poverty and voodoo possible

so sorry the Dominicans have to deal with all this trash, thank god for deportation

thats why i love Dominicans, i know the heartache they have to deal with by having so much trash infiltrating their beautiful country

Colors

STEADY WUK
no it have an easier way to take out the trash, drop a couple ex slaves on the western third portion of Hispanola

so sorry the Dominicans have to deal with all this trash, thank god for deportation

thats why i love Dominicans, i know the heartache they have to deal with by having so much trash infiltrating their beautiful country
:no2:You are dead wrong for this mehson

robblaten

I am 100 percent sure that you knew Columbia was famous for donkey Fackers, because you are from the Bahamas. The Columbians there are into drug and human trafficking, weapon sales and prostitution.
What the hell does Columbia, S. C. have to do with this discussion?

OH you mean C-O-L-O-M-B-I-A, as it is spelled in the educated world.

Speaking of Mules, when I was a student in the UK, BA initially combined the Flights from London to Nassau with Kingston (Heathrow-Nassau-Kingston-Heathrow). In about 1993, they stopped and instead combined Nassau with Georgetown, Cayman Islands.

It was because people entering the UK from Nassau were of an entirely class from those from Kingston when it came to classifying them in terms of suspicion for being drug mules, immigrants etc. By combining Nassau with Cayman, they were able to concentrate their heavy resources (drug sniffing dogs etc.) on the Jamaicans entering the UK, as they estimated that each flight from Kingston had 30 drug mules on it.

This must explain why you know so much about this drug mule business. After all, you are a Jamaican.

Roblatten, check out Georgetown, guyana a mess

this channel outlines how things really are down there, i hope the government change

robblaten

Change of topic/back to the point: I worked at the Front Desk in UWI (study/ied there as well) and went to church pastored by a Nigerian. I also learned Spanish and associated with Venezuelans from time to time so I am qualified to talk about our relations with foreigners and if there are perceived jealousies. People don't really envy us because they see some serious flaws: the Caribbean islanders scorn us for the condition of Laventille and the scent emitted from the clogged drains. They don't understand how we can have it like that. We tell them that it is the Caribbean islanders who flock there but they think we are just making excuses.

Jamaicans find our stilted (no first floor) houses very strange and ask why we build like that. I never thought of that. Jamaicans also find the number of Hindus and Muslims unusual as well as other religions like the spiritual Baptists. "There are many things here that will shock a Jamaican" my Jamaican supervisor once told me and those two things were pointed out to me. They also don't understand our laid back attitude towards certain things. The UWI shuttle drivers take their precious time and one driver at 12am dumped them in half-way and went to KFC for a snack leaving them to their own devices. They also find the Indians here a little less upfront with what they feel. They like our malls and cheap prices on CERTAIN goods. They like our larger middle class but find the infrastructure poor. They find the entertainment options less than Jamaica. They like our carnival and they say we are more conservative that they are. They also appreciate the fact that we have more than just afro-Caribbean genres of music: parang, chutney, indian dances galore.

Bahamian students find the lack of hotels strange. Our concept of cooking peas and beans is strange to them and a Bahamian from one of the outer islands didn't know what red beans are. Someone had to go through the list of foods in the cafeteria to explain what the dishes were. She told me she LOVED Tobago though. One Bahamian told me he found us to be humorous and fun loving. Older Bahamian students kinda dislike Trinidad but I find the newer ones find it ok.

Some Barbadians like Trinidad but they hate the dirtiness of the place and vagrants. They laugh at our beaches. They like our PBR and taxi service as well as the prices on certain items (before 2006 especially)

Vincentians, Grenadians and St. Lucians also find it dirty. They find the industrialization a novelty though as well as the shopping. Our housing stock they find to be quite poor and expensive. They brag that the houses up there are better but the increases in salaries are now making Trinidad more attractive for professionals from these islands. The older generations found Trinidad more developed and with more opportunities so they came here in droves. Some still say there are more opportunities for business here and variety.

Venezuelans find us more conservative. They are not impressed with our shopping options like the other islanders. Our malls are small to them. What they like is the quietness of the island and sense of freedom here. Trini males are stingy.

Nigerians find us more conservative. They expected more development from the place though.

I had a Trini girlfriend, an Indian from Chaguanas. She told me many things about Trinidad that seemed strange and different. But the thing that stood out as strangest of all was she said Trinis put ketchup and even mustard on pizza!!!! Please tell me that ain't true and this girl was lying!

I also found the accent very amusing. She would "look at" TV rather than watch it and used the word "again" meaning "anymore": for instance "I don't love you again", which I found hilarious grammatically.

She also called conch 'lambi' and said 'rice and peas' rather than peas and rice.

tikreyol

Got Kompa?

Again with these late Haiti jokes. Is that really the best you've got? The only thing that's trash is you and the v@gina you crept out of.

robblaten

get the Faaaaack off your high moral horse you hypocrite. You and your new BFF have been broad brushing Jamaicans, Guyanese, Haitians and Bajans with some of the most vile comments all over this site and even in this thread. People like the two of you can only get donkey fackers and bleachers as no rich or middle class family would tolerate you or your BFF low class breeding.
Until I met Jamaicans I knew nothing of the skin bleaching phenomenon. As for your puerile comments, the only group I have 'broadbrushed' are Jamaicans. Go back and look, dummy.

FYI every woman I have ever dated (including the Colombians) have been either middle class or very rich. But seeing as the rest of your opinions are so dumb (like your continued misspelling of Colombia) I am reassured by your disbelief.

I had a Trini girlfriend, an Indian from Chaguanas. She told me many things about Trinidad that seemed strange and different. But the thing that stood out as strangest of all was she said Trinis put ketchup and even mustard on pizza!!!! Please tell me that ain't true and this girl was lying!

I also found the accent very amusing. She would "look at" TV rather than watch it and used the word "again" meaning "anymore": for instance "I don't love you again", which I found hilarious grammatically.

She also called conch 'lambi' and said 'rice and peas' rather than peas and rice.
yes its true, trinis put ketchup on pizza an most dont eat pizza without it, ketchup, mustard and pepper

some even go as far as putting ketchup on rice/pelau and even on macaroni pie

yes they would say "again" instead of anymore in that context

and some people say, especially Indians say "going up back" instead of going back up (there are some distinct things that Indians say and distinct things more blacks say

like an indian would say the proper name for kurma and pronounce it "kur-ma" and the Africans would pronounce "kumm-ar"

most trinis will say "raise up the volume" or low down the volume" or "reverse back di car"

and to stress a word, sometimes they will repeat it three times...like they would say they will beat up that person bad, bad, bad

and stress words by using extra effects

not sure what is lambi, no most trinis say peas and rice

:no2:
stop talk crap

most trinis say rice and peas.
where i grow up we said peas and rice, and we always said melongene and not baigan and we said platin and not "tawa"

i got aware of the indian terms for it when i was around a large number of indians for the first time in my life, which was in high school

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
I personally have no gripe with Haiti, but maybe if your friend had not (like yourself) liked the trashy insults toward him by misspelling, he would have not now find himself in the fray.
What are you his latest butt buddy? He sits around and insults us all and now you wanna tell me I deserved it? twwwwwiiiiiip :kicks

Again with these late Haiti jokes. Is that really the best you've got? The only thing that's trash is you and the v@gina you crept out of.
like the mud pie, u mudda eat thru she pregnancy with u, stunt u growth?

seem like u brain deform, typical

your growth has been stunted

robblaten

yes its true, trinis put ketchup on pizza an most dont eat pizza without it, ketchup, mustard and pepper

some even go as far as putting ketchup on rice/pelau and even on macaroni pie

yes they would say "again" instead of anymore in that context

and some people say, especially Indians say "going up back" instead of going back up (there are some distinct things that Indians say and distinct things more blacks say

like an indian would say the proper name for kurma and pronounce it "kur-ma" and the Africans would pronounce "kumm-ar"

most trinis will say "raise up the volume" or low down the volume" or "reverse back di car"

and to stress a word, sometimes they will repeat it three times...like they would say they will beat up that person bad, bad, bad

and stress words by using extra effects

not sure what is lambi, no most trinis say peas and rice
she said lambi is what they call conch. Is that not correct?