Which Imixers You Think You Could Real Lime Wid

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Well there is always other means of getting in contact you know? But it was nice chatting yuh up. Still like your smile. takes cares.

SAY IT LOUDDDDD I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUDDDDD

doh say that boy.. people on here will jump to the conclusion that you will gas me up or you will make me feel xyz.. lol.. well keep on doing what you do.. what's with the random black pride statement? lol..

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I can lime with anybody who can hold they liquor and know how to have fun.
Yuh got fah like reggae and soca, cause mi naa go no R&B Club.
Now if we in The Islands we definitely gaffa check out wan house with dancers or as we call it rum shop dancers and yuh betta know how fe do an indian wine.

ank

but like ank learning Trini slang good.. asking people "you alive?" when she aint see them for a minute?? lol.. next thing she will come in here and say "i say you dead"..
:drinks: ... but ..:confused not sounds like Antiguan ??

iPicong

ok i lied........most of you on here frighten me in different ways.......biggup IMPD,affiliates and supporters......nice everytime

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
Eh...few on here like cassette_craig, Nikki G, VE, LR, BKLYN, and Jam Crew.

The rest, as long you start no fight in the club, we cool.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
oh yea, i forgot Swallow, we could hit up mad strip clubs... but i am afraid he will start cussin at the strippers and get us thrown out by bouncers or beat up by the strippers pimps

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
oh yea, i forgot Swallow, we could hit up mad strip clubs... but i am afraid he will start cussin at the strippers and get us thrown out by bouncers or beat up by the strippers pimps
Actually me and mi lil brother got kicked out of 2 strip clubs.